2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

I cant wait to see the back of umbro. Rubbish kits

And yet you have a picture of a player who cost us millions and did nothing in said “rubbish kit” as your avatar…!?

I actually kind of agree with you, best kits we have had in ages were all the kappa ones. 

7 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

best kits we have had in ages were all the kappa ones. 

Can’t agree. Had an even cheaper feel to them than Umbro of late. 
BUT…. The black one was quite good. 

Edited by Kingpin

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

And yet you have a picture of a player who cost us millions and did nothing in said “rubbish kit” as your avatar…!?

I actually kind of agree with you, best kits we have had in ages were all the kappa ones. 

That’s got absolutely no connection to my view of liking Umbro or not

• 3 weeks later...

Wondering if someone can help - I'm thinking of ordering the yellow GK shirt rather than the third which I'm not a fan of; however, I've never had a GK shirt before... Is the fit the same as a standard shirt, are the materials the same etc? Living in Germany so can't just pop to the megastore to try it on and don't fancy the faff of paying to send it back if not right. Thanks! 

4 hours ago, r_wilcockson said:

Wondering if someone can help - I'm thinking of ordering the yellow GK shirt rather than the third which I'm not a fan of; however, I've never had a GK shirt before... Is the fit the same as a standard shirt, are the materials the same etc? Living in Germany so can't just pop to the megastore to try it on and don't fancy the faff of paying to send it back if not right. Thanks! 

(Bump) Don't know, but I'd imagine so. But why don't you either email and ask the store the cut, or go into a local sports store and try similar kit on? #COYR

Looking at getting the kids kits for Christmas (the poor sods) both home and away don’t have age 5-6 available.

Does anyone know if they just don’t make that size or it’s just sold out for both at the minute? 

I just found it odd that I’d wasn’t greyed out as an option at all. If I can’t them all one then  the lucky buggers get a reprieve this year! 

16 hours ago, r_wilcockson said:

I ordered last seasons yellow goalkeeper shirt and didn't notice any difference in the sizing. The only difference I noticed was the umbro badge being embroidered instead of the stick on ones on the other kits. 

Far better when they are embroidered. Just wish the ram motif was too. 

3 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I ordered last seasons yellow goalkeeper shirt and didn't notice any difference in the sizing. The only difference I noticed was the umbro badge being embroidered instead of the stick on ones on the other kits. 

Far better when they are embroidered. Just wish the ram motif was too. 

Didn’t they used to have elbow pad bits in them. I’m thinking back to when I played football as a kid in the 80s. Last time I saw a replica keeper shirt. 

• 2 weeks later...

Re first team shirts being sold without the sponsor name on the front...

Finally got around to popping in the club shop an hour ago.  Always had my eye on the yellow keeper shirt, and assumed a closer inspection in the flesh would convince me that the outfield shirts "were not for me". 
My closer inspection did indeed confirm that I am not too keen on either the white home shirt, the disgusting blue away shirt, or even those daft stripes on the otherwise acceptable purple third shirt.

On enquiry at the tills, it was confirmed that the 3 main outfield shirts can indeed be supplied without the sponsor.  Alas, the yellow keepers shirt cannot!

I was too disgruntled and flabbergasted (in equal measure) as to enquire why, or whether the non-sponsored versions are held in stock/require pre-ordering.

I skulked out alone, hungry, loaded with cash, and without any form of new DCFC related purchase.

On the bright side, I did add a chocolate coated biscuit to my Greggs baguette, and I'm now back in tip-top form!   

Here ends this information bulletin.