Jump to content

2021 / 2022 New kit


Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

Anyone worked out how to get a kit without the awful sponsor on the front? Im sure someone posted an email on here saying they d done it but I've not had a response.

I imagine you need to email someone stating you are against betting/betting companies ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/07/2021 at 15:09, Sheikh n Bake said:

Anyone worked out how to get a kit without the awful sponsor on the front? Im sure someone posted an email on here saying they d done it but I've not had a response.

someone put the email earlier in this thread i think. Def been posted very recently and cant think where else

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

someone put the email earlier in this thread i think. Def been posted very recently and cant think where else

Popped into PP and asked the staff,who said that unbranded adult shirts would be available instore soon.I have subsequently had a email from DCFC stating that they would NOT be available.Now waiting for a definitive response,YES or NO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, NC--RAM said:

Popped into PP and asked the staff,who said that unbranded adult shirts would be available instore soon.I have subsequently had a email from DCFC stating that they would NOT be available.Now waiting for a definitive response,YES or NO.

I called the shop last year and the lady was really helpful. She told me to order a normal shirt online and then email her with the order number to ask for one without the sponsor. It was the pink 3rd kit.

It was Mandy Hollis - Mandy.hollis@dcfc.co.uk

Probably worth emailing her before you put an order in to make sure nothing’s changed.

(Just looked at the email and she actually said there were unsponsored shirts available in store as well.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.