2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let’s be honest we haven’t had a decent home kit since the kappa ones. There isn’t much you can do with a white shirt, they all look dull. 
this one is marginally less boring than the last few years, but that’s It. 
the blue isn’t the right colour blue and looks like It was added as an afterthought. 
Im not against It but wont be throwing money at It to get one. 
the goalie kit looks great. 

12 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Let’s be honest we haven’t had a decent home kit since the kappa ones. There isn’t much you can do with a white shirt, they all look dull. 
this one is marginally less boring than the last few years, but that’s It. 
the blue isn’t the right colour blue and looks like It was added as an afterthought. 
Im not against It but wont be throwing money at It to get one. 
the goalie kit looks great. 

I haven't been massively impressed with anything since the 18/19 kits to be honest. They got those spot on. Home, away and third all really nice. Liked the 13/14 as well. Strangely those two seasons have been out best on the field as well. Maybe a coincidence. I also really liked the black third kit from 19/20. That was a work of art.

Edited by Rammy03

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hope they release this one as a retro! 

image.thumb.png.2b526efe5b01a45d8a443d8105fe82da.png

Was going to say the same myself @RoyMac5. Sell one of those in the shop and I'll be straight down there with my wallet.

As for this season's kit, it's better than last season's but still... meh. Think we could have done more to commemorate the most successful era in the club's history. I'm also not a big fan of having a betting company as a sponsor (but understand they're in a contract etc. etc.). 

19 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Was going to say the same myself @RoyMac5. Sell one of those in the shop and I'll be straight down there with my wallet.

As for this season's kit, it's better than last season's but still... meh. Think we could have done more to commemorate the most successful era in the club's history. I'm also not a big fan of having a betting company as a sponsor (but understand they're in a contract etc. etc.). 

They sold them until fairly recently, my lad bought me one for my birthday, I’m sure it was last years birthday present. ( June 2020)

45A3ED59-4045-4822-97E1-F4863458CC96.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

They sold them until fairly recently, my lad bought me one for my birthday, I’m sure it was last years birthday present. ( June 2020)

45A3ED59-4045-4822-97E1-F4863458CC96.jpeg

Think they could do with being in a 'modern' material. Let's hope with the new 'marketing company' we can get some decent kit bits on sale.

23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Think they could do with being in a 'modern' material. Let's hope with the new 'marketing company' we can get some decent kit bits on sale.

Aye, it is a thick material, not for a day like today. Trouble (for me) is the modern stuff doesn’t have embroidered crests and while I’ve had no trouble with them peeling and that, I just think they look cheap and tacky.

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

Aye, it is a thick material, not for a day like today. Trouble (for me) is the modern stuff doesn’t have embroidered crests and while I’ve had no trouble with them peeling and that, I just think they look cheap and tacky.

Someone said that new Hull black away kit had an embroidered badge? Not that that retro shirt has the correct badge anyway. 

23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Someone said that new Hull black away kit had an embroidered badge? Not that that retro shirt has the correct badge anyway. 

What do you mean doesn’t have the correct badge ? It’s the badge of the time isn’t it ? Just checked the Hull crest, it’s not embroidered directly on the the shirt, they’ve made a badge and sewn the badge onto the shirt.

55FB8238-D3EA-467F-820C-7E7F3E5A1255.png