2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

Big fan of the blue and a very clean kit. Would love to go back to the embroidered logos though.

Massively agree. Have a look at Hull's 'black-out' kit. All embroidered - looks class. I think embroidery can command a higher price. I think £50 is a bit of a pisstaké, but that's the times we live in I guess. 

Just now, ramsbottom said:

Really like it. Take it the blue is a little nod to the 88/89 away kit ????

No I just need a new owner, new manager and 5-6 top quality Championship players and I’ll start looking forward to the season

Steady on. What lack of updates from the club would we have to complain about then?

It looks terrible in that video, what on earth were they thinking letting CKR wear jeans that clash with it. And that background?

Now I see it on a plain background it looks pretty good, not 100% sure about the neck and I’d love to have seen the blue tapered into the black instead of blocks.

But that aside it’s a good effort!

Edited by Ramarena

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

Kit has been revealed on DCFC's TikTok.

Just spent what seems like forever setting up a TikTok account so I could be down wiv da kids and Roy Mac! FFS.Then realised I'd followed the wrong dcfcofficial account when the video auto-playing had someone saying duck off in the background. ? Followed the link above and then followed the *real* dcfcofficial tiktokaccount! Hurrah! ?

13 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

It looks terrible in that video, what on earth were they thinking letting CKR wear jeans that clash with it. And that background?

Now I see it on a plain background it looks pretty good, not 100% sure about the neck and I’d love to have seen the blue tapered into the black instead of blocks.

But that aside it’s a good effort!

Not sure what tiktok video you're watching but I think he looks sharper than a peaky blinders cap with them jeans on with it,  must be your poor style ? ?