2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

It’s our history and we should be extremely proud of their achievement. So for me I would love to see the images of our 1971-72 squad all around the ground.
It seems fitting on the 50th anniversary of the success of those legends, I strongly believe they should be at pride of place above the main entrance to PP in view of the Taylor/Clough statue.

This is so important, now more than ever. Because of the ongoing turmoil we are having to endure right now this for me means we should celebrate those lads of yesteryear far more than we have done as a club to date.

History is something that no one can take away from us, no matter who they are or who they think they are.

COYR ? ????

Would love to see this. Cant really go wrong with it either. Here's to hoping the new kit is a 50th anniversary celebration of our title winning kit too - would be ace.

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

We had the 'We Are Derby' graphic up before with the Rams head so I would expect there to be something else put up there. Does look abit plain with nothing

Personally i don't think anything they put up there looks any good. I can think of things that would look fantastic, but i expect another sticker on the window.

Now with the opening of the club store delayed until Sunday, does this mean the kit is going to be released then too? I thought the kit was being revealed tomorrow originally, will this now be Sunday?

Also, for the friendly, are we going to play in our new kit? Or the old kit?

35 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Now with the opening of the club store delayed until Sunday, does this mean the kit is going to be released then too? I thought the kit was being revealed tomorrow originally, will this now be Sunday?

I imagine its going to be released on sunday now 1 hour before kickoff to coincide with the reopening of the club shop + i imagine they will be playing in it sunday too. 

3 hours ago, Jubbs said:

It looks like the club have forgotten the new kit. Well when we forgot our kit at school, we had to play in vests, underpants and spare plimsolls which were 2 sizes too big.

9 minutes ago, AshfieldRam said:

So is it being released today? 

Surely from a Marketing perspective it would make more sense to release it today and have it in the shop on Sunday for when fans can go in and buy it

Hope so.

Makes no sense to release the kit AND open the store at the same time on Sunday. What if people queue up to buy it then don't like the kit? Releasing it today would mean fans know what they're buying come Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Hope so.

Makes no sense to release the kit AND open the store at the same time on Sunday. What if people queue up to buy it then don't like the kit? Releasing it today would mean fans know what they're buying come Sunday.

Didn't they just run out in it at the first friendly last year?

Mind you, no fans there then!

Just now, AshfieldRam said:

Last year it got leaked online and we played in it against Leeds in the last home game of the season

Not a fan of wearing it at the end of the season 

Thanks,  couldn't remember exact details, the two seasons were very blurred to me anyway. Not the same watching from afar.