2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Beetle said:

I'm afraid Fanatics taking over will just mean price increases. We'll have to wait and see. Not sure why the club has done it if it does.

You don't know why a cash strapped club would raise prices? Football shirt prices are already obscene and I don't think the club will have many sleepless nights if they decide to raise the prices by a few extra quid.

Its likely related to the imminent takeover anyway, which I would suspect is the main reason they have done this.

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

You don't know why a cash strapped club would raise prices? Football shirt prices are already obscene and I don't think the club will have many sleepless nights if they decide to raise the prices by a few extra quid.

Its likely related to the imminent takeover anyway, which I would suspect is the main reason they have done this.

I cant imagine the extra £5-10 for a shirt will put too many people off so will only increase the clubs income and the price increase will more than likely cover the possible reduction in sales.

Plus if Fanatics create more & new merchandise like it looks like they will, it will also generate more income that way too.

Anyone willing to pay £48 for a shirt probably won’t bat an eyelid at an extra £7. If and it’s a big if the money goes to the club we would all probably be more than happy. 

I already rarely buy a shirt as I think they are extortionate so tend to get one as a birthday present. People who buy one every year will still buy them though. 

27 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Anyone willing to pay £48 for a shirt probably won’t bat an eyelid at an extra £7. If and it’s a big if the money goes to the club we would all probably be more than happy. 

I already rarely buy a shirt as I think they are extortionate so tend to get one as a birthday present. People who buy one every year will still buy them though. 

I refuse to give any money to the club whilst Mel Morris owns it,il make do with my old retro ones instead 

53 minutes ago, GenBr said:

There may not be a takeover soon. First I've heard of imminent

45 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

I refuse to give any money to the club whilst Mel Morris owns it,il make do with my old retro ones instead 

Each to their own ? I’m not here to preach. But an extra £7 is nothing to someone who would buy one anyway.

5 hours ago, REDCAR said:

Now just leave it like that please, looks way better.

It seems counter productive putting players and managers from the the current squad on there as they inevitably will leave, so seems a waste of money.

Id have said this year it should be the 71 72 winning squad if anything.... 

Or just do the black and white chequered design on the middle section and you can keep it like that then 

3 hours ago, SparxTheRam said:

It seems counter productive putting players and managers from the the current squad on there as they inevitably will leave, so seems a waste of money.

Id have said this year it should be the 71 72 winning squad if anything.... 

Or just do the black and white chequered design on the middle section and you can keep it like that then 

It’s our history and we should be extremely proud of their achievement. So for me I would love to see the images of our 1971-72 squad all around the ground.
It seems fitting on the 50th anniversary of the success of those legends, I strongly believe they should be at pride of place above the main entrance to PP in view of the Taylor/Clough statue.

This is so important, now more than ever. Because of the ongoing turmoil we are having to endure right now this for me means we should celebrate those lads of yesteryear far more than we have done as a club to date.

History is something that no one can take away from us, no matter who they are or who they think they are.

COYR ? ????

14 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

It looks a bit plain. I feel like there should be something there. But what they had before made no sense. The players on it left the club a few months later. 

I think its fine as is, but it'll probably end up as advertising space like the rest of the ground

29 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I think its fine as is, but it'll probably end up as advertising space like the rest of the ground

We had the 'We Are Derby' graphic up before with the Rams head so I would expect there to be something else put up there. Does look abit plain with nothing