2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Might need a little way to go yet, last seasons shirts currently full price! Also no baby stuff yet, and as someone who’s been patiently waiting to get something Rams related for their new born then they don’t even have that department up yet!

Weren't the shirts cheaper full price last season? I didn't buy one but thought they were £45 not £55. That's my concern with fanatics. As I follow an MLB and NHL team I've been on their sites when I've been looking for merchandise and they have always been more expensive and their 'sales' are pretty pathetic. Hopefully the club will have some control over prices...

10 minutes ago, baiano27 said:

Weren't the shirts cheaper full price last season? I didn't buy one but thought they were £45 not £55. That's my concern with fanatics. As I follow an MLB and NHL team I've been on their sites when I've been looking for merchandise and they have always been more expensive and their 'sales' are pretty pathetic. Hopefully the club will have some control over prices...

I had a bad experience with their MLB Europe site. Order was stuck in "processing" for weeks. Eventually got my money back.

14 minutes ago, baiano27 said:

I have a feeling the new shirts will be £55. Having looked through their website before £55 or £59.95 seems to be the norm for replica shirts.

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

I had a bad experience with their MLB Europe site. Order was stuck in "processing" for weeks. Eventually got my money back.

Best to trawl the US/ Canadian sites and find a friend to post it over. I got a blue jays shirt for £35 including postage when it's something like £80-90 excluding postage on fanatics...

1 hour ago, Northstand_Ram said:

I have a feeling the new shirts will be £55. Having looked through their website before £55 or £59.95 seems to be the norm for replica shirts.

I don't buy the latest kit anymore as I've got enough although I am a sucker for the retro ones. What concerns me is the childrens kit price. If they wack those up then my son will miss out this season.

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

West Stand main entrance photo being taken down...

Screenshot_20210709-145734_Twitter.jpg

It would appear that the stadium is getting ready to be renamed (thank goodness), it is possible that the most obvious way to inject additional cash into the club and not fall foul of the EFL (a la Man City) by a new ownership group would be to sell the Stadium rights.

I may of course be totally wrong but it would be very logical to do this, of course if this is the case expect the EFL to pass an emergency resolution banning the sale of stadium naming rights.

41 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

It would appear that the stadium is getting ready to be renamed (thank goodness), it is possible that the most obvious way to inject additional cash into the club and not fall foul of the EFL (a la Man City) by a new ownership group would be to sell the Stadium rights.

I may of course be totally wrong but it would be very logical to do this, of course if this is the case expect the EFL to pass an emergency resolution banning the sale of stadium naming rights.

Who owns the stadium and would benefit from any sale of rights?

1 hour ago, Charlotte Ram said:

I don't think you can infer that purely from them taking that image down. It should have been removed as soon as they sacked Cocu. No point having a massive picture of his face up there if we've sacked him.

57 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I don't think you can infer that purely from them taking that image down. It should have been removed as soon as they sacked Cocu. No point having a massive picture of his face up there if we've sacked him.

I think we are having one of these installed !

Halloween Head GIF by GIF IT UP