I wander if roony working young players early pre season

B4ev6is

Well I wander if roony working with up and coming season players that currently not in action act international level at the moment.

I think roony should be working with likes of bobby Duncan under 23 players and under 18s players as they probley used in first team now also working likes jack stration also selby lee buncan jorden ibe if fit enough train yet with other players like curtis davies also if he can still play also if signs new contract.

47 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I wander if roony working with up and coming season players that currently not in action act international level at the moment.

I think roony should be working with likes of bobby Duncan under 23 players and under 18s players as they probley used in first team now also working likes jack stration also selby lee buncan jorden ibe if fit enough train yet with other players like curtis davies also if he can still play also if signs new contract.

Think he is the holiday rep on their 18-30 holidays B4 ?

33 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

With a cup of cold tea….

with no milk..

or sugar….

or Tea!

Father in law … man & boy …. Moorgreen, Cossall, Hucknall and a few more …. jam sandwiches & bottle of water every time.