Jack Marriott - joined Peterborough

Animal is a Ram

On 19/06/2021 at 14:35, Keepyuppy said:

I remember chatting to Tommy Johnson whilst we were both in rehab at old DRI and he told me he didn't really like football at all and when not training or playing, he had no I interest in football whatsoever 

Kevin De Bruyne also (not that he was in rehab in the DRI - he doesn't care much for football away from the pitch).

11 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

The EFL were the ones stopping us extending his contract.

It’s just the whole scenario that’s peak Derby, sign a high flying goal scorer from league 1, get a good spell out of him, sits on the sidelines for 2 years, club goes into a financial mess, contract extension won’t be ratified, player joins the club we paid £3.5m for, for free. That’s peak Derby.

5 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

It’s just the whole scenario that’s peak Derby, sign a high flying goal scorer from league 1, get a good spell out of him, sits on the sidelines for 2 years, club goes into a financial mess, contract extension won’t be ratified, player joins the club we paid £3.5m for, for free. That’s peak Derby.

Only the same as what we did with Seth Johnson.

On 19/06/2021 at 14:35, Keepyuppy said:

I remember chatting to Tommy Johnson whilst we were both in rehab at old DRI and he told me he didn't really like football at all and when not training or playing, he had no I interest in football whatsoever 

Strange that he's become Head of Recruitment at Blackpool then. Maybe he fell back in love with football

9 hours ago, Ramchop said:

Strange that he's become Head of Recruitment at Blackpool then. Maybe he fell back in love with football

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Maybe the love of money never left him ?

49 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

Probably a big fan of paying his mortgage 

Probably meant he could spend more time away from a nagging wife at home 

Gone to Peterborough then, I thanks for the Leeds game Jack and good luck 

Edited by TexasRam