Jack Marriott - joined Peterborough

Animal is a Ram

20 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Are we going to miss Marriott, we haven't really for the last 2 seasons, have we ?

Well I say yes we have Marriott never used in the right way I do think him and Richard's would make great partnership togather.

3 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

That applies to about 20 of the last 22 signings... what a sad CV of the recruitment and a big contribution to our current situation.  

was thinking exactly the same. i get every transfer is a gamble, but i think throwing darts into a list of names would be more successful 

Wouldn't be surprised if Marriott has a clause close to kicking in and costing us another £500k or so, and we've just frozen him out rather than play him.

Hasn't worked out here, but I think he'll do well at Hull.

A number of very capable players have failed or at least been sub par here in recent years, from Jozefzoon, Butterfield and Blackman to Malone, Lawrence and Waghorn. If we'd got them to the forrm they had when we signed them they would have been decent signings, it's the club every bit as much as the players.

37 minutes ago, Rample said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Marriott has a clause close to kicking in and costing us another £500k or so, and we've just frozen him out rather than play him.

Hasn't worked out here, but I think he'll do well at Hull.

What was his reason at Sheff Weds then? ?