Uche Ikpeazu - gone to M'boro

1 minute ago, CWC1983 said:

Completely different times in terms of where Derby and EFL clubs are financially. 

£750k in this transfer window should get a lot more than Ikpeazu, especially with all the free agents in the market. 

Agree … but 6m on Johnson is absolutely absurd money ditto butterfield 

750k even in these strange times is no where near as rediculous as the money we paid for those two 

52 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Agree … but 6m on Johnson is absolutely absurd money ditto butterfield 

750k even in these strange times is no where near as rediculous as the money we paid for those two 

I’ll tell you what is ridiculous. It’s your spelling of rediculous. Ridiculus some of the spelling on this forum.

On 18/06/2021 at 10:04, Wignall12 said:

Because people don't listen nor retain what they read . Its like reading the script to Dumb and Dumber looking at some posts .......all very entertaining though ??

We can …..but we’re heavily restricted and have a back catalogue of ongoing reasons why players would hold off actually putting pen to paper for us 

so yes we can sign players … but realistically we probably can’t .. we’ll not the good ones anyway lol

6 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

Jesus B4 let it go . They have spent a max of 1million on a player not 50million.

No

What boro is doing now is what did in the past and what git gibson done to our club and efl I dont forget or forgive.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No

What boro is doing now is what did in the past and what git gibson done to our club and efl I dont forget or forgive.

I can tell that much , have a beer and forget for a bit at least ? 

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Would Wycombe really sell him for 750k of they expected/knew they would be a Champ club next season? Surely if they thought they had a chance they would've held off on this transfer

Have you seen his scoring stats?

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Not all about scoring stats as CKR has proven

If you are a striker it is. I'm sure we'll all admire Kazims leadership abilities as we head down to league 1 thanks to our inability to score goals.