Matt Crooks - Signed for Boro

Stuniverse

From the very little I've seen of him, he is those horrible players that are sly and cowardly, puts a boot in after the ball has gone, always late with challenges, elbows anyone who challenges him for a header. Always feel like he is going to injure someone everytime he steps foot on the pitch. 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

From the very little I've seen of him, he is those horrible players that are sly and cowardly, puts a boot in after the ball has gone, always late with challenges, elbows anyone who challenges him for a header. Always feel like he is going to injure someone everytime he steps foot on the pitch. 

And for that reason…..

GET HIM SIGNED UP ASAP ???

5 hours ago, Stuniverse said:

"...He has previously been the subject of interest from Nottingham Forest and, with clubs keen this summer, is likely to cost a six-figure fee should the Millers sell one of their central figures. When asked about Crooks’ contract situation, as one of a handful of Millers players with a year remaining on his deal, Rotherham boss Paul Warne has previously said: “It’s a bit sticky, I would say. All four players are players who are doing well for us and who foresee their careers in the Championship..."