Josh Bowler

Taribo

He had a good game against us, along with Ellis Simms, very early into the U23 Premier League season. I would imagine this is where we will be in the transfer market, someone looking to make it in the game, relatively young and relatively cheap. 

2 hours ago, roboto said:

If he signs and does well for us I'll eat my hat. Perhaps, if we're lucky he'll earn some international caps along the way.

Please forgive me if the puns seem a bit flat. Perhaps I've peaked too soon.

Had you peaked ? Crikey ?

8 hours ago, Taribo said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/Derby-county-interested-in-pursuing-move-for-available-22-year-old/ar-AAKMwES

Football League World via MSN so sounds absolutely nailed on... or rather ex-Everton player linked with ex-Everton boss.

22 year old attacker, on a free, didn't do too well on loan at Hull... sounds about right  

No thank you. 

I'm bored of these threads disappearing off topic or as justification for people's silly points, the moderators really should set some boundaries on what is an acceptable reply, most of the stupid questions can be answered by simply googlying.

4 minutes ago, Taribo said:

I'm bored of these threads disappearing off topic or as justification for people's silly points, the moderators really should set some boundaries on what is an acceptable reply, most of the stupid questions can be answered by simply googlying.

Why not use Ask Jeeves instead?