Is no news good news

Curtains

Just now, Curtains said:

I just think that until there is any concrete news the club is right to take a bit of a low profile for a while. 
Having said that I’m desperate for some good news on the DCFC front 

With forums and social media, there is a demand for daily information, that has spawned these ITK wannabes creating things to feed that desire.

The players, staff, all need a couple of weeks off to down tools and be with their families. Chances are very little is actually happening behind the scenes right now.

With some players on international duty as well, I suspect it could be quiet for most of the month.

The retained list will probably be out around July 1st. Would expect transfer activity to start shortly after.

With regards to the EFL, don’t expect any outcome from that any time soon, look how long it’s taken already. 

Enjoy the sun, beers and Euro’s.

53 minutes ago, angieram said:

To answer your question, I prefer it when things are happening in private and we hear about them when there is something to report.

But I am off down the Disney store just in case! 

I'd have preferred to wait and just to know what you've bought angieram! ?

18 minutes ago, Sean said:

No new kit, no preseason, no retained list, no hint of even free signings, no EFL news... nothing.

I've been happy to not hear bad things for a few weeks but the silence is getting deafening now. What's going on?

no season tickets too..