Stadiums reopening, will you be attending?

Day

Return of the Fans  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Yeah, I so wish I lived in the gold 'ole US of A. Imagine being able to get plastic cheese, bleached chicken, an AR-15 assault rifle with ammo AND Covid jabs all in the same place! Having folk running around the supermarket with loaded syringes shouting, 'wanna jab pal' sounds fookin amazing to me.

Yeah, thankfully they don’t let any old rick in.

In hindsight i made the terrible decision not to renew last season , been a season ticket holder for 35 years and i just thought last season was a waste of time renewing as i saw no way that fans would be allowed in , now im gutted that i may miss out this season as well due to limited attendances , hindsights a wonderful thing , i really miss going to the games and am genuinely gutted with my mistake

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Just stick to not travelling, experiencing different people and cultures and talking nonsense about a country you know nothing about. 

Spent time in St Antonio, Austin, Dallas, New York, Vegas and San Francisco to name but a few matey as my mum re-married a Yank and lived out there for over 15 years. Enough to get a fair handle on how things are in the US I reckon but appreciate the advice all the same. I'll leave you to crack on talking nonsense about a country in which you already reside then ?

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

47 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Spent time in St Antonio, Austin, Dallas, New York, Vegas and San Francisco to name but a few matey as my mum re-married a Yank and lived out there for over 15 years. Enough to get a fair handle on how things are in the US I reckon but appreciate the advice all the same. I'll leave you to crack on talking nonsense about a country in which you already reside then ?

So you have been on holiday to the biggest tourist traps a few times….yeah that gives you a great insight into the most diverse nation on earth…! Ha ha. 
And your mother married an American let’s not use a word that a lot find offensive eh.

50 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

that gives you a great insight into the most diverse nation on earth

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's hilarious, even by your standards. Not even in the top 50. Think you've been stuck in Hicksville, FLA for too long matey. Either that or too much chicken has bleached your brain cells. 

32 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's hilarious, even by your standards. Not even in the top 50. Think you've been stuck in Hicksville, FLA for too long matey. Either that or too much chicken has bleached your brain cells. 

If you dont think that New York, Vegas and San Francisco are in the top 50 places visited by tourists in the USA then maybe its you that is a little deranged..?

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

If you dont think that New York, Vegas and San Francisco are in the top 50 places visited by tourists in the USA then maybe its you that is a little deranged..?

Duh! Was referring to your absurd 'most diverse nation on the planet' comment. Do try and keep up! ?

1 minute ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Duh! Was referring to your absurd 'most diverse nation on the planet' comment. Do try and keep up! ?

And... if you don think THAT is true then you are even more deluded..

(and for reference I dont live in the beautiful state of Floirda-but dont let things like facts get in the way of a crazy rant)