Stadiums reopening, will you be attending?

Day

Return of the Fans  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

All that shows is that there are more redneck idiots over here that don’t want It nothing more. 
the facts are that everyone that want It over here has had It, we have been able to get It free of charge without even having to produce any ID for well over 2 months everywhere, It is available in every major supermarket, every time you go in there are people asking you if you want It. 
my work has had 3 or 4 “clinics” where  anyone can go and get It, including family members, friends, neighbours anyone at all. 

You must have a very wide circle of friends.

14 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Really? Because I don’t know one person who lives over here over the age of 13 who isnt fully vaccinated and as a 50 year old I have been fully vaccinated since February... and my 80 year old father who lives in England hadn’t even had his first by then. 

Muespach you must be lucky i have Friends in Vegas , Wyoming and Washington State , in their 50's still waiting for the first Pfizer Jab.

29 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

All that shows is that there are more redneck idiots over here that don’t want It nothing more. 
the facts are that everyone that want It over here has had It, we have been able to get It free of charge without even having to produce any ID for well over 2 months everywhere, It is available in every major supermarket, every time you go in there are people asking you if you want It. 
my work has had 3 or 4 “clinics” where  anyone can go and get It, including family members, friends, neighbours anyone at all. 

Not sure you know how facts work ?

29 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

That will be worrying for Biden if everyone who wants it has had it. He has 4th July as a target for 70% of the population? Currently its about 50% at least one dose and 40% two doses, so if everyone who wants it has had it then he will fall along way short of that target.

I guess also if 60% of the population dont want to be fully vaccinated that might explain why younger people have been able to get it as there will no doubt be millions of doses going spare.

So while it might be taking longer in the UK, the take up has been excellent, and from what you are saying it looks like the US is done with its vaccination program but the UK will end up with a far higher percentage of the population vaccinated.

8 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Seems these are the stats ?

Vulnerable people may need vaccine boosters this year, scientists say | Financial Times (ft.com)

But it says in this FT 'report', that they don't know what level of antibodies is needed, and that other factors such as T-cell immune responses are not known. So until they get 'real world' data they're just extrapolating.

Sorry if I got it wrong Roy ..nothing unusual in me getting my facts wrong now im an old un..lol..

1 hour ago, superzak said:

Sorry if I got it wrong Roy ..nothing unusual in me getting my facts wrong now im an old un..lol..

You 'avin' a dig superzak? ? Seems you were right on the percentage...but don't tell everyone! Get your second jab and the numbers are better! ? Plus they're not sure how many antibodies you need and whether other things help too. So just get out to Pride Park and let the breeze carry away all those variants! #COYR

14 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

After 2 cancelations, finally got to see a live West end show last night the wife had booked yonks ago. I am not really a fan tbh, rest of the family is, so i get dragged along to those things usually. Duck me it felt good to be out, drink before, seeing people, seeing a live performance, the joy/relief on the faces of talented people performing. Loved it. Really hope when they reopen PP it feels the same.

Hopefully we can get some talented people in then.

On 04/06/2021 at 19:35, MuespachRam said:

..and they should definitely only allow people who have been fully vaccinated anywhere near the stadium, those that chose not to should be banned...in fact, just taken out back and shot.

Along with the mentally ill?

8 hours ago, MickD said:

What a stupid thing to say

Really?    Out of interest when do you believe we stop being scared and live decent lives around a virus that is never going away and is dangerous to only a very small percentage of the population even before vaccines which we are lead to believe cuts that number greatly ??‍♂️

19 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

It is available in every major supermarket, every time you go in there are people asking you if you want It. 

Yeah, I so wish I lived in the gold 'ole US of A. Imagine being able to get plastic cheese, bleached chicken, an AR-15 assault rifle with ammo AND Covid jabs all in the same place! Having folk running around the supermarket with loaded syringes shouting, 'wanna jab pal' sounds fookin amazing to me.

Live performance and the ultimate proof the country is gagging for it. Last night on Leicester square after 9pm when a (good) band busking stopped, the crowd joined in with the Hare Krishna complete with tambourine, little bells, robes, the lot. Surreal. I told the rest of the famliy if ever there is a proof the country needs a party, it is there in front of your eyes. Does anyone want a leaflet?

1 hour ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Live performance and the ultimate proof the country is gagging for it. Last night on Leicester square after 9pm when a (good) band busking stopped, the crowd joined in with the Hare Krishna complete with tambourine, little bells, robes, the lot. Surreal. I told the rest of the family if ever there is a proof the country needs a party, it is there in front of your eyes. Does anyone want a leaflet?

Yes please. It sounds fun! ??

Edited by RoyMac5

12 hours ago, Archied said:

Really?    Out of interest when do you believe we stop being scared and live decent lives around a virus that is never going away and is dangerous to only a very small percentage of the population even before vaccines which we are lead to believe cuts that number greatly ??‍♂️

??