Academy Thread 21/22

Shadowplay

9 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Here's the link to the Academy entry at Companies House confirming Wassall is no longer a Director.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/10196336/officers

Could that be to keep him at the club?

If we go into administration with him as a director, I think he would have to leave,  but as a coach he could stay.

I don't know who this Jake Barker person is (maybe he's on here?) but he's been on ITV News so must have some sort of profile. He claims (in the reply to the main tweet) that Wassall has "wanted out for a while:

I'd be a little surprised as surely if Wassall wanted a move he could go almost anywhere after the work he's done at Derby? But as this has dragged on, I can imagine much of the atmosphere at the club has become toxic.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

I don't know who this Jake Barker person is (maybe he's on here?) but he's been on ITV News so must have some sort of profile. He claims (in the reply to the main tweet) that Wassall has "wanted out for a while:

I'd be a little surprised as surely if Wassall wanted a move he could go almost anywhere after the work he's done at Derby? But as this has dragged on, I can imagine much of the atmosphere at the club has become toxic.

Difficult to know unless he's married to @Footymum2017?! ?

Perhaps Wass just wanted out of the directorship?