The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

David

14 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Looks like it is Pickford; Walker, Stones, Mings, Trippier; Rice, Phillips; Foden, Mount, Sterling; Kane.

Yuck.

Mings always  has a mistake in him would of played Coady of Wolves instead. What is up with Rashford? 

Edited by ziggyram59

27 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Croatia are a tough playing team. I'm not sure our kids are up to it, good as they are in the league. Stirling has a poor recent scoring record. I wouldn't start him, I think he unbalances the team. Given the fouls he wins I would start Grealish.

Hope Stirling works with Kane and not try and beat multiple players all the time (and failing).

57 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Looks like it is Pickford; Walker, Stones, Mings, Trippier; Rice, Phillips; Foden, Mount, Sterling; Kane.

Yuck.

He’s gonna play Walker and Trippier in the same team again.

I know we’ve not started the tournament yet but….. this manager is the weak link. Such a shame as we had the best crop of players to chose from since ‘Italia 90’

What would good old Bobby Robson, Glenn Hoddle or ‘El Tel’ do with this team. Under their stewardship I strongly believe we would be absolutely terrifying to all other nations. 

Sadly Gareth (Mr. Predictable) Southgate is in charge. Hope I’m wrong tho COME ON ENGLAND ??????? ?????????????????????