The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

David

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It would be amazing, but I don't suspect we'll make it out the group. I think they will raise themselves against England, but that might not be enough and I'd expect to lose one or both other games.

Be nice though.

Steve Clarke seems to have done a decent job, they're a bit more cohesive than in recent years. 

Could see them nicking a draw v England. 

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Steve Clarke seems to have done a decent job, they're a bit more cohesive than in recent years. 

Could see them nicking a draw v England. 

After so long, it's brilliant to be in a major tournament again, but it's very much anything is a bonus at this point. Steve Clarke has done a good job to get them there and they won't be easy for anyone, i just don't think they have enough give the other teams.

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It would be amazing, but I don't suspect we'll make it out the group. I think they will raise themselves against England, but that might not be enough and I'd expect to lose one or both other games.

Be nice though.

Wait what?! “We’ll”? 

you’re a sweaty? 

I just don’t know anything anymore. 

16 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Born in Dundee.

Did most of my growing up in Derbyshire and my mum is from Derby and my accent is derbyshire, but when it comes to it, Scotland first, but I've cheered for England plenty.

My biological sperm donor was a sweaty apparently! Kirkcaldy I believe. Mother doesn’t speak nicely of him and the bloke I called “dad” for 44 years is fine by me.