We’re just outside the play offs

David

Just now, Shuff264 said:

What's this horrible feeling creeping in?

Oh god, its 'hope'

If you haven’t got hope, what is the point. 

Football is an escape from everyday life, remove the hope, the dreams, we’re left fear, anger and frustration, I may as well spend my weekends in Tesco shopping. 

Did Chelsea fans believe they would be Champions of Europe this time last year?

Did Barnsley think they would be 3 games from the Premier League, did Blackpool think they would be back in the Championship.

If football was predictable, would be boring. 

As of today, May 31st, we have a chance. Enjoy the summer!

7 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Some on here will say we are only level on points with the bottom three☹️

Same people that won’t enjoy the summer, dust down the BBQ’s as they will remind us winter is only a few months away and the gas bills will go up, be dark by 5pm and they have to entertain the in laws at Christmas.

2 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Surprised by the lack of 'it's all downhill from here then' types of comments, to be fair. Typical of @Tyler Durden and @Millenniumram to go missing when we need them most ? All seems vaguely positive.

EDIT: Ooops ?

I did have the urge and couldn't resist. It's hard not being the Eeyore am afraid. 

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

I did have the urge and couldn't resist. It's hard not being the Eeyore am afraid. 

I’m sorry Tyler, I was thinking this optimism might make you feel uneasy, but figured the sun was out you might be in a good mood and cut me some slack ?

First thread today, so forgive me if this is mentioned elsewhere, but is this an official EFL table?

Does this mean we are officially a Championship Club next season, and last season’s finishing places have been ratified by the so called powers that be?

?