Wayne Rooney got Kidnapped in Rotherham.

Coneheadjohn

My dream last night,really vivid.

My disclaimer is that it was all a dream,none of its true,I don’t drink or take drugs(illegal.

Vivid as ever,WR was shopping and was telling me he had a dental emergency,I know a good dentist in Rotherham so took him.

Everyone in the dentist was asking me if it was Rooney and I was,

’Don’t be daft,it’s my scally mate’.

Anyway,then it went weird and the cronies from Dead Mans Shoes turn up,duff me up and are off with our Wayne,talk about panic.

I was on the phone to Mrs Cone,telling her to tweet Coleen and stall her,she panicked thinking it was the Vardys...ffs!

Anyway,does any one else have wierd vivid dreams that aren’t dodgy?

Edited by Coneheadjohn

On 31/05/2021 at 19:00, Coneheadjohn said:

My dream last night,really vivid.

My disclaimer is that it was all a dream,none of its true,I don’t drink or take drugs(illegal.

Vivid as ever,WR was shopping and was telling me he had a dental emergency,I know a good dentist in Rotherham so took him.

Everyone in the dentist was asking me if it was Rooney and I was,

’Don’t be daft,it’s my scally mate’.Anyway,then it went weird...

Erm...

Are you trying to say it wasn’t weird before this point?

On 31/05/2021 at 19:41, Steve How Hard? said:

Calling @Mrs Cone, you seriously need to check @Coneheadjohns medication intake. I mean, come on, who in their right mind goes to Rotherham for anything? 

I went there for a date. A girl off Plenty of Fish. It was amusing, she’s what you’d politely describe as a “stealth-whale”. We went for a Chinese and when she’d ordered enough food for three people, she asked what I wanted! 

36 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I went there for a date. A girl off Plenty of Fish. It was amusing, she’s what you’d politely describe as a “stealth-whale”. We went for a Chinese and when she’d ordered enough food for three people, she asked what I wanted! 

...and you replied "My coat and a taxi" ?

On 02/06/2021 at 23:20, Rev said:

Wired timing.

I lept out of bed last night, and threatened to deck my wife, who was coming back from the toilet.

Honestly thought she was next to me in bed and it was a burglar!

Had a few Stellas before bed?