Capital one cup

B4ev6is

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well home and away fans in the play off so once again I see no reason why we cant go in and zero cases of cov 19 at any of these.

Away fans were not allowed at the play off semi finals. Of course there was no such thing as home or away fans at the finals.

45 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Away fans were not allowed at the play off semi finals. Of course there was no such thing as home or away fans at the finals.

Was before 21 June though. This game will be 6 weeks after, so there's a much better chance of it happening.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

Don't mind, as long as it goes ahead and we're not all say at home grumping because mutatkillerX vairiant covid showed up.

I mean when I saaw there was a Yorkshire vairiant I thought to myself...oh lord....it's going to have a chip on it's shoulder and try to prove it's more leathal than the other covid vairiants and just never shut up about it.........

Assuming we do get a semi-normal season, winnable first couple of rounds then a top prem team.

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Yes there was as 2500 at bourmonth game was from brentford fans and there bourmonth fans at Bournemouth fans at brentford ground.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes there was as 2500 at bourmonth game was from brentford fans and there bourmonth fans at Bournemouth fans at brentford ground.

Are you sure? There were only 4000 in total. I doubt there would have been 2500 from Brentford.

Also:

The EFL added: “The League and its Clubs remain in proactive advanced discussions with the Welsh Government in respect of supporters permitted to attend the home legs of both Swansea City and Newport County’s respective Play-Off Semi-Finals.

“We are confident a successful outcome will be achieved shortly, and we will look to confirm as soon as possible.”

Like the Premier League, there will be no away fans during the play-offs due to the operational challenges that would bring.

I know this quote only specifically references Swansea and Newport but it would have been the same for the other games.