Jason Knight

desirelines

On 11/06/2021 at 21:55, 86 Hair Islands said:

Not sure that selling our brightest young talents for a 1/4 of FMV and less than it would cost to replace them makes much sense. 

Obviously it's all a matter of opinion. I just haven't seen anything in his performances that would indicate he is any better than that or that he would be particularly difficult to replace. Other views are available. 

On 11/06/2021 at 10:22, Sparkle said:

He’s very young and now experienced in the championship and a full international on several occasions and his stock will only be rising 

You may be entirely correct. I just don't rate him as highly as others seem to is all. I could be wrong, it has been know. I'd be more than happy to be proven so! 

The problem with selling Knight and sibley is the money is like to be used to pay players wages and keep the club going.

In my opinion the money will not be used to strengthen the team.

I agree that the team needs to strengthen but not just in the defence, but across the entire team.

Derby have 14 players, 3 injuries to the team and we could struggle to field a team, not just that but we will not win  any matches if we lose our best players.

Imagine a prospective new owner looking at buying the club, they look at the team, what a lot of rubbish players and so now not only are they being asked to pay 50 million for the club but another 25 to 30 million for new players.

In my opinion You could build a winning team as it is now by just investing say 10 to 15 million.

And in any case, derbys under a transfer embargo.

Selling Clarke to bring in Knight weakens the squad.

Losing buchanan or sibley makes Derby too weak.

Its time for mel to sell Derby for 20 million.

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

The problem with selling Knight and sibley is the money is like to be used to pay players wages and keep the club going.

In my opinion the money will not be used to strengthen the team.

I agree that the team needs to strengthen but not just in the defence, but across the entire team.

Derby have 14 players, 3 injuries to the team and we could struggle to field a team, not just that but we will not win  any matches if we lose our best players.

Imagine a prospective new owner looking at buying the club, they look at the team, what a lot of rubbish players and so now not only are they being asked to pay 50 million for the club but another 25 to 30 million for new players.

In my opinion You could build a winning team as it is now by just investing say 10 to 15 million.

And in any case, derbys under a transfer embargo.

Selling Clarke to bring in Knight weakens the squad.

Losing buchanan or sibley makes Derby too weak.

Its time for mel to sell Derby for 20 million.

1.gif