Once a Ram... Not Always a Ram?

JfR

7 hours ago, Boycie said:

Steve Howard when he scored against us for Leicester.   Really went for the celebrations, I don’t remember any unwill from us in the away end?

I remember this! Was this the same game Oakley got stick from the Leicester fans for clapping us also? 

Keogh for his role in the Joiners incident.

As captain, you’re the leader on and off the pitch. 

To then refuse a pay cut whilst injured due to his own stupidity, takes the club to tribunal. Sorry but for me that’s unforgivable. He was the club captain. 

As for Morgan Whittaker, think it’s a classic case of fans can give it, but not take it.

He wasn’t shown the love the likes of Sibley and Knight have, maybe he won’t ever be good enough but as a local lad, that must have hurt him.

To then score against us, a game which looked to be a further nail in our coffin as he was off to the play offs, I don’t blame him for his celebration.

It’s laughable that he and his girlfriend have now closed their Twitter accounts over tweets from Derby fans following the final whistle.

He’s still a kid, trying to break through into the game. Actually did a lot of work with food banks whilst here, helping families in need and we’ve turned on one of our own, all because we thought he wasn’t good enough.

It’s sad to see tbh, scores against us again I expect even more of a celebration, not sure our fans could handle that. 

I'd turn it on it's head a bit - I remember the way the Sheff Utd fans sung tp Pesch 'he's a Blade'.  We should do that sort of thing a bit more (when we get the chance).

As for the OP - there are a barrel load of players who were never really a Ram. Tyson, Paterson, Dowell etc. The loan system and transient players means now that the lines are much more blurred. But re: Whitaker - I'm not going to apply the term 'hate' or 'traitor' to someone just because they stuck their fingers in their ears. More to life than that.

I think that the goalkeeping Union of Steve Cherry and Lee Camp should be on the list.

Although, I think the Derby fans started the bad feeling with Cherry, when he was hammered for conceding direct from a corner against Plymouth in a cup Replay, when it was down to him, that we earned the replay in the first place.

11 hours ago, Josh said:

John McGovern is a big one. Really pissed me off when he sold his Derby memorabilia but left his forest stuff, he burnt his bridges with Derby 

To be fair to him, the Derby memorabilia would have been worth more money than the Forest tat. No point trying to sell something that's worth sweet fa.

Edited by Steve How Hard?

Remember Mark Pembridge getting dogs abuse at Hillbrough to the extent I think Wednesday took him off after about twenty minutes though I seem to recall they said it was injury but he looked pretty rattled as I remember it. Other than him not being particularly great for us I don't really know why he copped it so bad

14 hours ago, YouRams said:

If you’re going to give stick to fans on the pitch expect it back on social media that is modern day life, apparently deleted his account because he’s another snowflake that can give it but not take it, see you next season for a bit of proper good old fashioned vocal abuse. Poor mans Mason Bennett. 

Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

Oh no, he put his fingers in his ears, how dare he do that, so disrespectful, quick abuse him. 

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF