Which topic is most tiresome, boring and pointless??

Chester40

1 minute ago, Wignall12 said:

But there are SO many , you will get dizzy and you could get arrested for dangerous driving ??

Think the real issue is that for so long now, the only news about the club has been bad news. That and the fact that some tend to repeat themselves over and over again.

Maybe with lockdown ending folk will be a little less jaded in time. Been a horrendous year for many and I guess all the malarkey at Derby really hasn't help to lift our spirits. We're due a break.

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Think the real issue is that for so long now, the only news about the club has been bad news. That and the fact that some tend to repeat themselves over and over again.

Maybe with lockdown ending folk will be a little less jaded in time. Been a horrendous year for many and I guess all the malarkey at Derby really hasn't help to lift our spirits. We're due a break.

I sincerely hope so , COYR !

18 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

This!

Edited by richinspain

This!

This!

On 29/05/2021 at 11:51, David said:

But to answer your question, the Coronavirus thread, I get the feeling it’s a political thread in disguise almost, getting their left v right fixes. Blows my mind every day it’s in the top 5 topics in the off topic section.

Bin it, it is now a stuck record like the Politics Thread.

Do it when you think someone is mid-sentence.

Dropping Teddy Bear GIF