Which topic is most tiresome, boring and pointless??

Chester40

The energy of many to still post, scrutunise, examine and predict on some topic threads makes me very proud...cos I am totally and utterly bored to death of several!!

I'd almost quite happily take a 12 point deduction to never have to discuss amortisation again!

I have already just accepted we will keep Rooney as manager, even though he has a recent record that is second to none.. Of terrible performances. 

Three failed takeovers later and I can no longer bear to hear speculation on which supposed billionaire Americans are going to kick tyres and then move on. 

Or what about the transfer speculation to get you through the summer!? When we have the worst recruitment team ever, we have no cash and are under transfer embargo!! 

What's more pointless and annoying? EFL charges, Rooney in/out, Next takeover or transfer speculation.. Have I missed anything?? 

PS yep, I know smart arses will post 'this thread' is the most boring, and I welcome it. That's how bored I am.

Edited by Chester40

39 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

The energy of many to still post, scrutunise, examine and predict on some topic threads makes me very proud...cos I am totally and utterly bored to death of several!!

I'd almost quite happily take a 12 point deduction to never have to discuss amortisation again!

I have already just accepted we will keep Rooney as manager, even though he has a recent record that is second to none.. Of terrible performances. 

Three failed takeovers later and I can no longer bear to hear speculation on which supposed billionaire Americans are going to kick tyres and then move on. 

Or what about the transfer speculation to get you through the summer!? When we have the worst recruitment team ever, we have no cash and are under transfer embargo!! 

What's more pointless and annoying? EFL charges, Rooney in/out, Next takeover or transfer speculation.. Have I missed anything?? 

PS yep, I know smart arses will post 'this thread' is the most boring, and I welcome it. That's how bored I am.

Go and read a book. Take up a hobby. Decorate the lounge. Volunteer at a food bank.

Sheesh.

I’m with @Chester40 on this one. I haven’t posted in weeks basically because it’s all been done to death but everyday I see people have added more comments to the same old threads. So I can’t help but look to see if it’s anything new and of course it’s just another rehash of a previously done to death issue or a pun fest (which is worse).

I’m not having a pop at our dedicated posters but I just wish something would happen to get us out of this tedium.

1 hour ago, Chester40 said:

I know what you’re saying, I’m still amazed how people have the energy to dissect the EFL appeal.

But it’s the summer, a pandemic summer where I can’t imagine there will be much transfer activity outside the Premier League at all.

We’re all kinda waiting, checking in on any kind of news and the ongoing issues, despite as you say being done to death will be kept going until they are replaced with other talking points.

I had a bit of a rant at the EFL the other day, and even that’s been done to death, their incompetence is clear for all to see.

Thought about a topic to see where our expectations are for next season, but knew that would be dragged into a just having a club and points deduction back and forth again.

We need to know what our punishment is.

We really need Mel to find a buyer and fast track a sale through, as it feels like we’re in the Lampard summer again, we can’t really move on until we have clarity over who will own the club. 

But to answer your question, the Coronavirus thread, I get the feeling it’s a political thread in disguise almost, getting their left v right fixes. Blows my mind every day it’s in the top 5 topics in the off topic section.

1 hour ago, Chester40 said:

You need to get out more?????️♂️????⛹️♂️

The Beer thread. Old farts talking about Wizards Sleeve, Montezuma’s Revenge, Billy Wonka’s Chocolate Stout, some (no, loads of) Belgian crap, Sparky’s Old Faithful, Tree Bark Neck Oil, Maid Marian’s Minge Juice, etc., etc. And to prove they drink it they post pictures of half empty bottles. We all know they use it to clean the drains. Total waste of time. Just drink something decent fellas, and please leave the keyboard alone.

As for crappy watches, .......

2 hours ago, Chester40 said:

I just want the result of the panel, done, decided, agreed so we can actually get on with playing football and having some hopes and dreams based on events rather than speculation. 

Oh yes and I want a bottle of beer, a bag of crisps, hopping up and down to let latecomers get to their seats, jeees I even want to hear Steve Bloomers watching. I want to hear the curses when the ref blows the whistle wrongly, the boos the cheers, the team announcement over the tannoy. I want to give CKR a cheer in person, because we haven’t welcomed him properly and he deserves a big one. I want my walk up the river listening to the starting lineup on my pocket radio and the final whistle when we have battled for a 2-1 win and seen the ball hit the back of the net. It’s going to be surreal when we do get back for the first game .... and I’m going to love it 

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

The Beer thread. Old farts talking about Wizards Sleeve, Montezuma’s Revenge, Billy Wonka’s Chocolate Stout, some (no, loads of) Belgian crap, Sparky’s Old Faithful, Tree Bark Neck Oil, Maid Marian’s Minge Juice, etc., etc. And to prove they drink it they post pictures of half empty bottles. We all know they use it to clean the drains. Total waste of time. Just drink something decent fellas, and please leave the keyboard alone.

As for crappy watches, .......

No soul some people , what's wrong with Marions Minge ? , I realise she's from Nottingham , the DARK side but any Port in a storm surely ?