Chelsea v Man City | Champions League Final

Day

Stones never is, never was and never will be a world class level defender, horrific so far.

That being said, Werner looks like a complete and utter donkey, how many chances does he want / need? he must be on well over £100k a week, my nan could have put away some of his chances, I bet there are a few Chelsea fans screaming murder at their TV sets right now. 

As cloughy once said, “you are a bloody disgrace! from missing the target from there you want bloody shooting!”

Edited by Derbados

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I'm watching the YouTube feed. 

Now I may be accused of being a bit of an old MoodHoover, but there's something about 2 lads who are only just in their 20's talking about their "journeys".....

Ffs - just sets my teeth on edge... 

?

I think you would see it as a journey if you’d been at the club from the age of 8 and you’re now representing it in the world’s biggest game of club football!

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I think you would see it as a journey if you’d been at the club from the age of 8 and you’re now representing it in the world’s biggest game of club football!

Nope, not me.

"Journey" implies some sort of triumph over adversity. A voyage of self discovery and/or redemption.

Not some sort of elite grooming salon providing seamless annual upwards progression.