Adam Legzdins

Wolfie20

I used to live in the same apartment block as him in Birmingham, I'd recently moved in and (almost literally) bumped into him in the lobby. Not realising who he was I instantly just introduced myself and waited for his own introduction, which never came. I think he was a bit shocked that I didn't know who Birmingham's reserve goalie was.

I'm pretty sure the cigarettes' flicked off the penthouse into our garden were from his mates.....

Interesting apartment block, David Gregory-kumar lives there, and Simon Callow used to have his 'city hideaway' apartment there.

A rush of blood from him to come charging out and give away a penalty that gave Killie a bit of hope. 

Dundee were comfortable over the 2 games. 

To be fair, the back 4 looked confident all night, and some of that comes from trusting the keeper. 

48 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

A rush of blood from him to come charging out and give away a penalty that gave Killie a bit of hope. 

Dundee were comfortable over the 2 games. 

To be fair, the back 4 looked confident all night, and some of that comes from trusting the keeper. 

Not so sure it was a rush of blood- more panic because he didn't come for the ball when he should have but then it was too late.

5 hours ago, Taribo said:

I used to live in the same apartment block as him in Birmingham, I'd recently moved in and (almost literally) bumped into him in the lobby. Not realising who he was I instantly just introduced myself and waited for his own introduction, which never came. I think he was a bit shocked that I didn't know who Birmingham's reserve goalie was.

I'm pretty sure the cigarettes' flicked off the penthouse into our garden were from his mates.....

Interesting apartment block, David Gregory-kumar lives there, and Simon Callow used to have his 'city hideaway' apartment there.

Being Dutch - I'm not so sure they were his mates cigs...

6 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Not so sure it was a rush of blood- more panic because he didn't come for the ball when he should have but then it was too late.

On slo mo, Mcallister was halfway to the ground when legzdins brushed against him as well