Watch the Euros at Pride Park

David

Guest speaker prior to kick-off, West Stand car parking, two-course meal & table service for drink orders £20 per person.

2, 4 or 6 persons per table

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/toptix/en-gb/categories/home

Sun 13th June v Croatia

Fri 18th June v Scotland

Tues 22nd June v Czech Republic

Tickets for all games on sale now.

Chance to step foot back in Pride Park and put a few quid back in the clubs bank account ?

27 minutes ago, David said:

Guest speaker prior to kick-off, West Stand car parking, two-course meal & table service for drink orders £20 per person.

Sun 13th June v Croatia

Fri 18th June v Scotland

Chance to step foot back in Pride Park and put a few quid back in the clubs bank account ?

sorry to be sour and all that but how much will the club directly get out of this, I'd guess at 0.  When I say club I mean the company or companies that are used to calculate P&S

Edited by Spanish

6 minutes ago, Spanish said:

sorry to be sour and all that but how much will the club directly get out of this, I'd guess at 0.  When I say club I mean the company or companies that are used to calculate P&S

They must have pretty close links with the club as the cheques we received for our refunds for tickets bought in 19-20 were from the Club DCFC account. I think Club DCFC is an important revenue stream.

14 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Even if it adds nothing to the P&S column to please the EFL, think of all the hospitality staff at the club who haven’t been able to work for over a year now, the suppliers, events team, ticket staff. 

Which ever account this money goes into, with little to no revenue for over a year, would be a great way to put a few quid back in to the club whilst also being able to step back in Pride Park.

Never intended to suggest that buying a table would allow Rooney to buy a striker.

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

They must have pretty close links with the club as the cheques we received for our refunds for tickets bought in 19-20 were from the Club DCFC account. I think Club DCFC is an important revenue stream.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Even if it adds nothing to the P&S column to please the EFL, think of all the hospitality staff at the club who haven’t been able to work for over a year now, the suppliers, events team, ticket staff. 

Which ever account this money goes into, with little to no revenue for over a year, would be a great way to put a few quid back in to the club whilst also being able to step back in Pride Park.

Never intended to suggest that buying a table would allow Rooney to buy a striker.

all good points

48 minutes ago, David said:

Sun 13th June v Croatia

Fri 18th June v Scotland

Great idea, sounds a good deal as well. England V Scotland on a Friday night as well, could be a decent setting for that one ??????? 

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

Brilliant just bought 2 tickets for Scotland game .

Might be better not to use link on here and just go independently on DCFC official as I had trouble with link on here. 

The banner ad on here works fine for me and I'm sure it's a good thing for the forum to send referrals to the club, as all these things are tracked nowadays and it reflects well on us. Use the banner ad if you can.

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

The banner ad on here works fine for me and I'm sure it's a good thing for the forum to send referrals to the club, as all these things are tracked nowadays and it reflects well on us. Use the banner ad if you can.

I wasn’t on about the banner ad that is independent as I inferred but I was talking about the link David posted .

Good idea by the  the forum to promote this of course it is. .

1 hour ago, David said:

Just checked, link goes to the ticket page fine?

It does mate but then gave me issues so I emailed them 

Dear David,

Thank you for your email.

Please could you confirm if this is due to assigning an owner to each ticket or another reason?

Once you can identify the issue for us, we will happily do our best to resolve this for you.

Kind regards

Its all ok using the advertisement though  .

Not  sure what was going off 

It’s not a worry 

Edited by Curtains
Added