Preseason 2021/22

9 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Well that's the squad. Of course the likes of Lawrence, Knight and Jozwiak are still having a break because of international duty. No sign of wisdom or waghorn. No sign of Rooney either.

No coaching team whatsoever based on the pics. Unless I'm mistaken, these are the only people we've seen in pics:

Roos
Byrne   Davies   Buchanan
Bird
Watson   Shinnie
Sibley
Kazim   Stretton

We should be considering asking to players to car share to away games and claiming the mileage back of the taxman as this would save a considerable about from the Coach company ( obviously not Lawrence)      

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

No coaching team whatsoever based on the pics. Unless I'm mistaken, these are the only people we've seen in pics:

Roos
Bird
Watson   Shinnie
Sibley
Kazim   Stretton

We’re most of them going in to see the physio? 

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roos
Bird
Watson   Shinnie
Sibley
Kazim   Stretton

We’re going down, aren’t we? 😂😭

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roos
Bird
Watson   Shinnie
Sibley
Kazim   Stretton

Forsyth is there as well

1 minute ago, Jubbs said:

Surely an old photo! He's wrapped up incredibly warm for such a nice day

Quick, someone find a photo of him watching Tuesday's England game and measure how much his beard has grown.

Sobering thought, I was told recently by someone that works there that Leicester have 42 ground staff for their ground and two training grounds which is one more than we have players registered across three squads