Preseason 2021/22

RoyMac5

Just now, BathRam72 said:

Maybe so, but I do not believe for one minute they would just give up and not care. Contracts can be cancelled at any time and if they were to 'just not care' as you have stated, then they would do their reputations unmeasurable damage.

Watch waghorn in that last game against Sheffield Wednesday and tell me he doesn't care

Just now, BathRam72 said:

Maybe so, but I do not believe for one minute they would just give up and not care. Contracts can be cancelled at any time and if they were to 'just not care' as you have stated, then they would do their reputations unmeasurable damage.

Indeed.

It was obvious BS and just a cover story. 

7 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Waggy and wisdom are off as they’ve already got contracts with other clubs.

Several ITK’s were spreading this rumour in the latter stages of last season, stating it was the reason for their poor performances as they didn’t care anymore and it was nothing to do with the management!

Yeah Waghorn really looked uninterested when he went clattering into the far post against Sheffield Wednesday, stayed on the pitch and pretty much kept us up on his own ?

Edited by cosmic

Just now, cosmic said:

Yeah Waghorn really looked uninterested when he went clattering into the far post against Sheffield Wednesday, stayed on the pitch pretty much kept us up on his own ?

Like I said above it was obvious BS

5 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Yeah Waghorn really looked uninterested when he went clattering into the far post against Sheffield Wednesday, stayed on the pitch and pretty much kept us up on his own ?

Stayed on the pitch and helped keep us up.

32 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:
What a shame. Never lived up to the potential, for whatever reason

there were better keepers in front of him.

It was Ravas, you were on about, right? And not Jack 'Low handicap' Marriott.

Stating the obvious but at this precise moment (14:42 July 1st) the club have not announced Wisdom or Waggy have left the club. The players to go have freed up some of the wage bill. Means we could bring players in but the embargo restricts them to £11k a week I believe 

12 minutes ago, rsmini said:

Stating the obvious but at this precise moment (14:42 July 1st) the club have not announced Wisdom or Waggy have left the club. The players to go have freed up some of the wage bill. Means we could bring players in but the embargo restricts them to £11k a week I believe 

I expect Mel welcomes this bit. Hardly a pittance is it.

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

Well that's the squad. Of course the likes of Lawrence, Knight and Jozwiak are still having a break because of international duty. No sign of wisdom or waghorn. No sign of Rooney either.

Tom?