Preseason 2021/22

RoyMac5

Belgium or Jersey or Spain or Portugal or Northern Ireland, or anywhere in Scotland or the Scottish Hebrides, a tour of a few Highland League teams would do the trick to include Inverurie, and Elgin for @Elgin_Ram, Fraserburgh for the Scottish Rams supporters club, and to satisfy Rams fans in Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow, games against Dundee FC, Hibs or Hearts and Partick Thistle.

or Poland for the Polish Rams or Italy for the Italian Rams.................or better still Brazil for the Brazilian Rams!

55 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Belgium or Jersey or Spain or Portugal or Northern Ireland, or anywhere in Scotland or the Scottish Hebrides, a tour of a few Highland League teams would do the trick to include Inverurie, and Elgin for @Elgin_Ram, Fraserburgh for the Scottish Rams supporters club, and to satisfy Rams fans in Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow, games against Dundee FC, Hibs or Hearts and Partick Thistle.

or Poland for the Polish Rams or Italy for the Italian Rams.................or better still Brazil for the Brazilian Rams!

Support the Rams, see the world!image.png.ba37b6cd84df774afe6327a1cbe2bebf.png

15 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Now you’re talking. That would be a great tour for all Rams Fans. But be aware, you will be getting softies not cobs.

5 hours ago, Elgin_Ram said:

Now you’re talking. That would be a great tour for all Rams Fans. But be aware, you will be getting softies not cobs.

The only game of Scottish football I have ever seen is Elgin versus Nairn. It was in 1979 so I would be up for another visit! 

Edited by angieram

On 20/05/2021 at 12:34, Jimbo Ram said:

The Red Lion, Dog and Duck, Pear Tree and the grand finale, the biggy, the one everyone will want to see...home to the Corbett Arms.....

What ? No Joiners Arms now they’ve joint the super league ? 

20 hours ago, angieram said:

The only game of Scottish football I have ever seen is Elgin versus Nairn. It was in 1979 so I would be up for another visit! 

So you can do the distillery tour again Angie .. tsk tsk I won’t end well 

(PS I made this up, for all I know Angie is T Total and a choir member ) 

14 minutes ago, jono said:

So you can do the distillery tour again Angie .. tsk tsk I won’t end well 

(PS I made this up, for all I know Angie is T Total and a choir member ) 

I was briefly teetotal in Scotland. We arrived late Saturday evening, went out on the Sunday and all the bars were closed. We couldn't believe it. This was 1979, not the Dark Ages! 

I did the pre season friendly up at kilmarnock when uncle George was the boss. No beer inside the ground. Think that's still the case. I've also done both Dundee clubs as my sister and her family live that way. My niece works at St. Johnstone and got her picture taken with the team with the cup at weekend. Have to ask her about that. King Craig should be on it.