Preseason 2021/22

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So according to Board Of Directors Response To Open Letter - Blog - Derby County (dcfc.co.uk) the preseason games are being arranged:

"In addition, we are finalising our pre-season arrangements and expect to be able to announce our games programme in early June."

Who are you guessing we'll play  people? #COYR

Burton

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So according to Board Of Directors Response To Open Letter - Blog - Derby County (dcfc.co.uk) the preseason games are being arranged:

"In addition, we are finalising our pre-season arrangements and expect to be able to announce our games programme in early June."

Who are you guessing we'll play  people? #COYR

We always tend to play our last pre-season game against a big club from the division above, my guess is Peterborough.

If the EFL have anything to do with it.

1 hour ago, minesahartington said:

Would hope Manchester United, Everton and DC United but expect Belper, long Eaton Ladies and Tamworth Shrews

I’m not aware of a team called Tamworth shrews. I’d better get going starting one. I’d still fancy our (the mighty Shrews that is) chances. 😀