Scott Malone

Jubbs

Loved the way he congratulated Millwall on beating us when we were desperate for points.  Probably paying half his wages as well at the time.  Another unprofessional meh player of the books. Lets hope any players we get in have better attitudes than some who've gone before.

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

It's good to just get him off the books. All the best to him - seems to have found a new lease on life in Bermondsey. 

He probably still had his home in Bermondsey after he first played for Millwall ?

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

We're almost shot of all Frank's dross...... ?

Unfortunately, I think the way the club has been run it's the recruitment team that highlight these players present their case and then the club move on it (obviously with the managers blessing) but I highly doubt any of our managers highlight players they want. 

As far as I can tell, it's not changed since we made these signings so I wouldn't expect it to get any better going forward. 

14 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Marriott's the last man standing assuming Waghorn doesn't renew.

Saying that, only Roos, Forsyth and Lawrence will still be here from those signed before Frank joined

The big clearout that lots called for every season really made a difference! ?

14 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Saying that, only Roos, Forsyth and Lawrence will still be here from those signed before Frank joined

I fully expect marriott to be punted out on loan again and then released. 

Doesn't that mean Frank's signings between them will have brought in much needed income of, er,....... Let's see....ah.....0... ?

18 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Lawrence has to go or extended on much less money.  Much too much money has been lost on seeing out the contracts

58 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I fully expect marriott to be punted out on loan again and then released. 

Doesn't that mean Frank's signings between them will have brought in much needed income of, er,....... Let's see....ah.....0... ?

I would probley keep hold of Marriott let roony have really good look over pre season at him and Richard's could play as a two but still need at least 2 more strikers give us opapions perhaps roony can look at over seas players might be a gem to be had.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would probley keep hold of Marriott let roony have really good look over pre season at him and Richard's could play as a two but still need at least 2 more strikers give us opapions perhaps roony can look at over seas players might be a gem to be had.

We may well have to keep him anyway and hopefully our management can get a decent return from him but you are correct we need reinforcements 

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

Lawrence has to go or extended on much less money.  Much too much money has been lost on seeing out the contracts

He's still got a year to run so why would he want to extend his contract at this stage on a much-reduced salary?. If a decent offer came in then that might be a consideration but my understanding is that to let him go with little or no fee wouldn't help as far as FFP is concerned.

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

He's still got a year to run so why would he want to extend his contract at this stage on a much-reduced salary?. If a decent offer came in then that might be a consideration but my understanding is that to let him go with little or no fee wouldn't help as far as FFP is concerned.

we've got very few players left that would be the only reason to offer an extension, of course letting him go for nothing would damage FFP.  Or he has to go now if anybody is willing to pay for him