Sponsors: 32 Red?

IslandExile

20 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

“Preston taking the ‘jump before you are pushed’ decision and end shirt sponsorship deal with 32 Red in anticipation of possible government pressure to reduce ties with gambling industry,” tweeted Maguire, who is part of the popular Price of Football podcast.

? 

5 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Perfect - leaves the door open for them to announce their association with "Lancashire Crack Cocaine"

Is that a real company? I mean I've seen the strange names gives to some of the vaping stuff... ?

27 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Kinda the opposite of a nanny state isn't it. In that the state have not set any rules (yet). This is supposedly about populist opinion.

Marcus Rashford should ask himself how much universal credit money goes to skybet instead of kids food. Not to mention Jeff Stelling 

2 hours ago, 24Charlie said:

And you can stick your insinuations where the sun don’t shine, mate.

So you know where I am coming from, @24Charlie:

- stelling old and wise enough to know what social damage is done by sports betting. Really disappointing he does the advertising, it’s not that he needs the money and he gives it a respectability it does not deserve. He should refuse to do it - he’s powerful enough

- rashford. I regret singling him out given the good he has done and maybe you’re calling me out on that, I don’t know. But there is a conspiracy of silence in the sport over this issue. The reason for that conspiracy is that if sports betting was properly regulated, it would take £££s out of players’ pockets, punters pockets etc. 

would be happy to know your thinking