Transfer window summer 2021

RoyMac5

2 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

Alex Mowatt is a really useful player and it’s rare you get players of his quality and utility for free. He’ll have offers from all over the Championship but would be ideal for strengthening the spine of the team.

The first change we need to see is a new manager though. We need someone who can get a lot out of the less glamorous, budget players. Preferably someone with management experience too.

Had a good season playing hoofball with Barnsley too, he’ll fit in well lumping it up to CKR when we’ve run out of ideas 15 minutes in. 

2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Had a good season playing hoofball with Barnsley too, he’ll fit in well lumping it up to CKR when we’ve run out of ideas 15 minutes in. 

If you'd seen him play you would know he's not that sort of player - more like a younger version of Barry Bannan.

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

If you'd seen him play you would know he's not that sort of player - more like a younger version of Barry Bannan.

I know he’s got more to his game, Barnsley were horrible to watch in the semi the other night mind you! Id like him and Pritchard If there’s anyway we could afford them both. 

1 hour ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

When did this happen buddy? Not head anything about that. Did think it was weird that one minute he was skipper and the next on the bench, so this kinda make sense. 

Can't seem to find it, remember there was also something about Roos wanting it more than Marshall does.

39 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Bigger version too ? About twice his size. Reminds me a bit of a more mobile Bradley Johnson too..

7 hours ago, Premier ram said:

FFS  Beck and Clod , we are bad but not that bad , get a grip mate

As it stands, we have no centre backs for next season. And if you were offered a Danish international striker who played in the lower half of the prem and a promotion winning championship side, you’d take it.

Yes, both were rubbish for us, but we’ve just been rubbish at a division lower.

Honestly can't see us making any permanent signings until we have new owners and the penalty from the EFL is sorted, maybe lucky to get a couple of loans, but the good ones tend to be late on when the prem teams have sorted their own squads out don't they?

Just wish I knew what style of play we were supposed to be looking at so we at least could narrow down the type of player we would be after! Let's hope WR32 does if he's going to be here next season 

10 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

We have been linked with him for a while...

Only in the press. Doesn’t mean we actually made him, or even considered making him, an offer. Latest reports only seem to mention Bristol City and Middlesbrough so perhaps they have also sunk as low as us or maybe, just maybe, he liked what was on offer from Cardiff more than anyone else.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Oldben said:

Burnley rumoured to be considering a move for Kamil Jozwiak this summer as part of their scouting guide of the European Championships.

I guess they have 25 million to part with.

Seem to recall they initially offered only £4 million fo Hendrick to a chorus of I'd 'bite your hands' off quotes form some on here. Pretty sure he went for over £10 mill in the end. I'd want the same for Jozwiak to be honest. Far greater scope, much as I rated Hendrick highly.

9 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I was thinking that we've seen the last of Jozwiak in a Derby shirt after the Sheff Wed's game.

I guess we need him to have an absolute blinder at the Euros to help push the price up, or an absolute stinker to put off any suitors.

An absolute blinder of a Euros please 

4 hours ago, Oldben said:

Burnley rumoured to be considering a move for Kamil Jozwiak this summer as part of their scouting guide of the European Championships.

I guess they have 25 million to part with.

Its probably a good thing for us that Bielik won't be playing for Poland at the euros or we'd probably lose him as well.

Joz usually does well internationally, so it will probably push his price up at least.

On 10/06/2021 at 13:23, GenBr said:

Its probably a good thing for us that Bielik won't be playing for Poland at the euros or we'd probably lose him as well.

Joz usually does well internationally, so it will probably push his price up at least.

Use that money to bring in Onni Valakari if he has a quiet Euros.

2 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Use that money to bring in Onni Valakari if he has a quiet Euros.

Doesn't he play in Cyprus? We can't really buy anyone from the EU anymore. Maybe he does get enough points to let us buy him, but i doubt it.

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

Doesn't he play in Cyprus? We can't really buy anyone from the EU anymore. Maybe he does get enough points to let us buy him, but i doubt it.

He was born in Scotland, so he might manage to qualify automatically through that