Jump to content

Yankee Doodle Derby


Recommended Posts

On 13/07/2021 at 23:10, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think the conspiracy to make andy off twitter look a berk runs far deeper than we previously thought.

He's an Adam Curtis documentary in the form of a Twitter account.

"Here's one thing, and here's another thing that doesn't really correlate. And that the same time there's this.. and look at this..!"

He's convinced himself he's unravelling a large conspiracy. Genuinely think he bottles his own piss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/07/2021 at 21:34, Topram said:


probably nothing but a little thread from that guy again 

Last little thread of his was him leaving a late, aka EFL timed,message saying funds lodged with the EFL.  A few days later I tweeted a follow up so ask for an update. Nowt.  Says it all IMO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, cosmic said:

He's an Adam Curtis documentary in the form of a Twitter account.

"Here's one thing, and here's another thing that doesn't really correlate. And that the same time there's this.. and look at this..!"

He's convinced himself he's unravelling a large conspiracy. Genuinely think he bottles his own piss.

Adam Curtis is great!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BucksRam said:

Last little thread of his was him leaving a late, aka EFL timed,message saying funds lodged with the EFL.  A few days later I tweeted a follow up so ask for an update. Nowt.  Says it all IMO. 

Probably a Florist fan with too much time on his hands? There was also a cryptic tweet from Ed Dawes about the significance of today.

Its still all gone quiet over there though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Probably a Florist fan with too much time on his hands? There was also a cryptic tweet from Ed Dawes about the significance of today.

Its still all gone quiet over there though.

Could that have been the new kit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He actually blocked me for stating that his assumptions and suppositions were tenuous at best. I think he does have the right idea in terms of Horton buying the ground, but I also think there's a lot more to it than that. There's an arrogance to the bloke, his cryptic nonsense points to him being deluded, drinking his own kool-aid, whilst living in his Mum's cellar at age 47. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Taribo said:

There’s never been anything actually concrete to this, just rumours - probably fuelled by Mel/Pearce to stop us fans from going ape 

Both the DET & BBC Derby have confirmed we're in talks with American consortiums...how much more concrete do you need without the club making another statement which they can be beaten with if it falls through again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Both the DET & BBC Derby have confirmed we're in talks with American consortiums...how much more concrete do you need without the club making another statement which they can be beaten with if it falls through again

We’ve been in talks with various ‘American Consortiums’ since the last lot of Yanks (/Canadians) left.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Both the DET & BBC Derby have confirmed we're in talks with American consortiums...how much more concrete do you need without the club making another statement which they can be beaten with if it falls through again

We need to cement this relationship before the sands of time engulf it. We will never get to the point where we need to gravel to sell the club in a set timeframe. Several potential buyers may be in the mix.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.