Yankee Doodle Derby

16 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

I believe that 90% of the posters on here do not understand anything about administration/insolvency.

Which of course wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that many on that 90% continually worry about and raise the spectre of admin.... ?‍♂️

9 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

Favourite scouser joke

Q ”what do you call a scouser in a nice suit and tie?”

A the accused

Omg, you realise you’ve just poked the woke brigade?

prepare to be cancelled.

On 02/07/2021 at 14:09, RadioactiveWaste said:

Return to the early Nigel Clough years. As long as there's enough support to drag us out of the current dregs and start some sensible building with an actual plan. At least there's a pretty clean slate in terms of squad.

The NG years but with the addition of our improved facilities and academy... Pretty solid base to build from I'd say

13 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

The NG years but with the addition of our improved facilities and academy... Pretty solid base to build from I'd say

Just need the right manager to do it 

that isn’t a dig at Rooney … I hope he is 

but it means good proper scouting and player recruitment .. building a side who’s sum are perhaps greater than its parts isnt easy 

On 03/07/2021 at 10:34, Boycie said:

Omg, you realise you’ve just poked the woke brigade?

prepare to be cancelled.

On 03/07/2021 at 14:54, Needlesh said:

Nah. Scousers by archetype are white blokes. You can take the piss out of them with impunity.

Now that's poking the woke brigade.

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It's been much speculated on here that someone must've done the sums.

Pretty sure the club said that they'd already prepared alternative accounts as a pre-empt to  being forced to do so buddy. Hopefully they have them ready to go fairly sharpish as it seems the EFL remain determined to damage our prospects in any way they can. Can see them taking months to analyse the new submission despite it being a very straightforward process. I think those who were adamant there's been no campaign waged against the club might be revising that opinion in light of the most recent disclosures and the EFL actually verbalising how 'regrettable' it is that they've been unable to relegate us. Seems assertions of paranoia were somewhat wide of the mark ?‍♂️