Yankee Doodle Derby

6 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Because at the arse end of a relegation scrap, he's hardly going to say, 'oh by the way, if I do manage to get us relegated, the first thing I'll do is duck off and leave you lot to it' is he? 

Well to me he dont seem a man of his word but If he wants to leave then let him go or he stays till take over is done until a replacement can be found. I know many of you are total be against this but maybe wassel to step up to first team management and done so well with our young players.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Well to me he does seem a man of his word but If he wants to leave then let him go or he stays till take over is done until a replacement can be found. I know many of you are total be against this but maybe wassel to step up to first team management and done so well with our young players.

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

How would being in the lower league help, surely any investor would prefer the prem millions coming in wouldn’t they ?

Because you would presumably be buying the club for a much smaller figure if they were in league 1. No guarantee you can get them to the prem, but established prem clubs dont come up for sale very often and they would cost you a hell of a lot of money.

3 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

Why will administration be right round the corner?

The only person /persons that can put the club into administration is Mel Morris, why would he do that?

He would lose all of his investment if he did that, and as I understand it the rams are paying their bills as they fall due.

I believe that 90% of the posters on here do not understand anything about administration/insolvency.

Doesn't stop them commenting on it ?