Yankee Doodle Derby

15 hours ago, Topram said:

what is the main trading company we have? Seen to have so many 

The Derby County Football Club Limited. Co Reg number 00049139. This is where most of the business is.

A few other companies attached but they are all, I assume, to 'manage' issues like tax either personal or corporate.

7 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon saying the American investors are not publicity seekers so it is likely to stay quiet & that a good comparison of the deal is Burnleys takeover

I would love Nixon to be right on this issue, and hope we are taken over soon, heard some rumours about the take over, but will not say as its just rumours but hope we get this over the line ASAP. As fans we need some positive news, as there has been so much negativity recently, there most be some good news around the corner please. 

Edited by Derby blood

16 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

I would love Nixon to be right on this issue, and hope we are taken over soon, heard some rumours about the take over, but will not say as its just rumours but hope we get this over the line ASAP. As fans we need some positive news, as there has been so much negativity recently, there most be some good news around the corner please. 

Is the Burnley takeover a positive? Genuine question as I thought the fans were annoyed that all of a sudden there club with zero debt were now in debt.

Just now, Topram said:

I just don’t see how we can get a takeover done with the limbo we are in at the minute just don’t see why anyone would or even be able to 

If the club is being given away for free it wont be hanging on the price changing depending on the outcome of the charge.  The Americans will also be aware of the debt.

It's just whether we get a points deduction, which is starting to sound highly unlikely. 

Unfortunately this season is a right off before its begun and if/when the takeover happens we will probably be at the wrong end of the table and fighting for our lives.

Im hoping that when the takeover is done & morris is out of the picture that us & the EFL can become friends.

Yeah they're incompetent but its no good keep arguing with them. It only affects us negatively with embargo's and bad press. Im hoping it gets done and we can all move on 

4 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Im hoping that when the takeover is done & morris is out of the picture that us & the EFL can become friends.

Yeah they're incompetent but its no good keep arguing with them. It only affects us negatively with embargo's and bad press. Im hoping it gets done and we can all move on 

G Star, we are not arguing with them, we are just not allowed to accept our independently given sanction because the EFL will appeal. So many are saying that we should take the punishment so we Can move on.......if only that was possible. It is the EFL that are ensuring the fight never ends.

5 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

G Star, we are not arguing with them, we are just not allowed to accept our independently given sanction because the EFL will appeal. So many are saying that we should take the punishment so we Can move on.......if only that was possible. It is the EFL that are ensuring the fight never ends.

But thats the point hopefully new owners and draw a line under it and move on 

We're in constant cycle of nonsense until the EFL put a stop to it. A takeover likely wont happen until the inevitable appeal from the EFL is concluded. Nobody with a fully functional head would buy a football club at this point not knowing which division it will be in. You'd have to have rocks for brains to buy us unless the EFL actually turn around and say "if you take over we will not appeal". 

The EFL process could take weeks or months, a time in which we are in a state of paralysis. If the appeal doesn't go the EFL's way they will no doubt look to drag it out beyond even that somehow and on we go, round and round ad nauseam.

For a governing body that professes to look out for its member clubs they do an absolutely shocking job of looking out for its member clubs. 

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

Recall stadia.Vision pride Park with a roof, well, as ever I went digging and found that the owner and registered physical address of website is in florida, belonging to a Michael Horton, would link to rumor Miami heats money being involved.told mel in florida now #dcfc

should of posted with picture above no idea if it means anything just saw it this morning 

38 minutes ago, Topram said:

Recall stadia.Vision pride Park with a roof, well, as ever I went digging and found that the owner and registered physical address of website is in florida, belonging to a Michael Horton, would link to rumor Miami heats money being involved.told mel in florida now #dcfc

should of posted with picture above no idea if it means anything just saw it this morning 

That @DERBY5HIRE fella is pretty active today isn't he. Not sure how informed he is but he certainly talks a good game and spends a lot of his time digging around for information.

11 minutes ago, Carnero said:

That @DERBY5HIRE fella is pretty active today isn't he. Not sure how informed he is but he certainly talks a good game and spends a lot of his time digging around for information.

Yeah exactly he could just be spreading rumours but he does definitely find information. I don’t know if it means anything but there’s definitely stuff happening behind closed doors