What will our punishment be?

Jimbo Ram

1 minute ago, TomBustler1884 said:

The sanction for this isn't the one I'm concerned about.

It's the one that will follow once the accounts are published and we have blown FFP out of the water that is likely to have a much worse impact.

Correct 

But Derby say they are confident that they can produce accounts that show nothing is wrong. 

Edited by Curtains

46 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Why were the delays so long. Just looks like they waited for the end of the season, which may not be true. 

22 minutes ago, Spanish said:
47 minutes ago, Rampage said:

the EFL blamed Boro didn't they, hilarious.  Wycombe should sue Boro

Indeed the only thing amusing about this whole thing is that because Boro and The EFL interjected before the appeal was heard, they themselves caused the delay!!!

12 minutes ago, Beetle said:

This is all very strange. If the accounts will comply with FFP in either ammortisation formats then this whole process has been a waste of everyones time and money. I must be missing something

Surely this compliance relates to the accounts we are about to submit, not the period in question?

14 minutes ago, Beetle said:

This is all very strange. If the accounts will comply with FFP in either ammortisation formats then this whole process has been a waste of everyones time and money. I must be missing something

I think they MIGHT have benefitted us had we got any kind of fee for players like Johnson and Butterfield

Luckily we got nada for them - So over the course of the 3 years our books should average out at exactly the same value (I think)