Conundrum

Big Trav

Hello all

obviously yesterday was fantastic and high emotions. Now it’s onto next season. I’d like to look at our options regarding managers and coaches etc. I’ve come up with the problems which are clear inexperience and tactically ineptness. To combat this these are what I’d like to see us do. Keep rosinier as a anylsis man because his reading of the game is good. Keep shay given for set pieces and obviously have Wayne as the main man. The rest in my opinion need to go. Justin Walker put back down the the under 18s again and Shane Nicholson probably doing more 1 to 1 fitness sessions instead of a full group. I’d like us to keep Curtis Davies for defensive coaching if he wants?? But I think we desperatly need an expierienced number 2 like Steve mac. We need a attacking coach and a defensive coach who have been in the game for years to help guide the rookies because at the moment it’s the blind leading the blind.

alternatively there is an argument to sack them all and start again but I think that would be a waste of time because we’ll have to start all over again with a new team etc. 
I feel our best option is to keep Wayne as manager but get in experience who can lead the staff and the team

3 hours ago, Anon said:

You've presumably watched our games and how we've performed this season? If so, how on earth can you justify claiming that our coaching staff can read the game and have any useful input regarding set pieces?

BuT tHe CoMmEnTaToRs KeEp TaLkInG aBoUt TaCtIcAl GeNiUs....