Which player made you fall in love with DCFC?

Ramslad1992

Great topic!  Jack Parry when I first started watching as an 8 year old. Next was Bill Curry, then best of all king Kevin. lots of wonderful players over so many years, but Jack Parry was the very 1st, that got me hooked on a life long support of the Rams.

54 minutes ago, Iniestagram said:

Great topic!  Jack Parry when I first started watching as an 8 year old. Next was Bill Curry, then best of all king Kevin. lots of wonderful players over so many years, but Jack Parry was the very 1st, that got me hooked on a life long support of the Rams.

Classy player was Jack! 

1 hour ago, PendineRam said:

Ray Straw, Tommy Powell, Geoff Barrowcliffe and Bill Curry!! 

Been scrolling through wondering when these guys would show up.  Bill Curry, spent a lot of time horizontal in the BBG mud after a diving header.  He had an inside forward partner Barry Hutchinson, a great DIv 2 partnership.  Also of those days Jack Parry, Don Robey, Ian Buxton.  Hard to find one to pick. Watched the Rams from Div 3 North to European Cup Semi and Prem.

9 hours ago, MickD said:

I remember standing on the open end at Selhurst Park and hearing that we had signed Roy.   Most did not know who he was.  We soon did! 

I was too young to go to away games at that point! Your memory is good...

7 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I was too young to go to away games at that point! Your memory is good...

I remember we went on a coach, had a meat pie somewhere which made me sick as a dog.  Don't know what I had for breakfast today though. ?

On 10/05/2021 at 11:55, PendineRam said:

I remember Roy Mac's debut at Millmoor, only a kid but he was the best player on the pitch by a country mile! Everybody knew that we were seeing a future international and it confirmed what was beginning to emerge, the Rams were finally going somewhere. The beast was awakening! 

I was there that night also, Laurie Sheffield was their centre forward he never got a lookin. But it was Martin Mcdonnel who was my first favorite player, you. would remember him.