Which player made you fall in love with DCFC?

Ramslad1992

My first game was during our first title winning season. My first season ticket was during our 2nd title winning season. So to me, Derby County being brilliant was just standard. I didn't fall in love with great play, or even the jubilation of success. What got me was the atmosphere. And there was no greater atmosphere than the night Franny Lee thumped Norman Hunter - so it has to be Sir Francis Lee. 

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

Claude? Francois? Eddie? Andreij? Stern? Candido? Manel? 

you sure? 

Absolutely, really did one player make you love the rams.  Does any of those you quoted shake your belief, no it doesn’t.  It is the players we have seen good and bad and all those we were too young to see

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

spacer.png

Old Barrell Chest. I met him at Queen Street baths when I was about 9 and he was great, signed an autograph for me and had a wee chat. 

Did the pool turn blue

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

Oh come on not being serious. But the truth  my dad was the reason for my love for the club

Yeah, I think we all have our own reasons for putting ourselves through the mill ? But I guess the OP simply meant who was your first favourite player?

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

Yeah, I think we all have our own reasons for putting ourselves through the mill ? But I guess the OP simply meant who was your first favourite player?

There are simply too many, I started watching in the div 2 promotion year with BC and Peter. I am blessed

Martyn Waghorn. I’d be falling out of love with the rams and professional football in general having had a season ticket for 30 years and had decided not to renew next year. I’d not watched a match on tv or even listened on the radio since the forest match but I had sky sports news on in the other room yesterday. Hearing then seeing his collision with the post I was genuinely concerned if he was alive! Stelling and Merson were amazed that he was carrying on. I knew he was gonna have some impact on the game. Season ticket will more than likely be renewed again now.