Which player made you fall in love with DCFC?

Ramslad1992

Igor 

Rob Willams

Van Der laan

Ashley ward and studger

My first season being obsessed with Derby as a kid was the year we went up under Jim Smith,my neighbor converted me from an early man utd kid by taking me to reserve games at the baseball ground...

2 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Igor 

Rob Willams

Van Der laan

Ashley ward and studger

My first season being obsessed with Derby as a kid was the year we went up under Jim Smith,my neighbor converted me from an early man utd kid by taking me to reserve games at the baseball ground...

My dad took me to see the reserves at the baseball ground a few times, I remember watching us play Man Utd, I must have been about 4! 

2 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

All I can say is I’m sorry. Although Savage at least showed fight when a lot didn’t.

Was joking with those 2,  in all seriousness my favourite players were Commons and Hulse since they were our best players in 08/09

Teale and Barnes had good games now and then with moments of quality but generally didn't do much. 

2 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Was joking with those 2,  in all seriousness my favourite players were Commons and Hulse since they were our best players in 08/09

Teale and Barnes had good games now and then with moments of quality but generally didn't do much. 

Commons has god like status with me and my dad. We were flying to Florida whilst the fa cup replay was happening, first thing I did when we got to the hotel was turn the laptop on and see he had scored the winner against them ?

22 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Got smacked in the face by simmo booting a ball out of play,was hooked since. And the floodlights went out at half time,think it was against Wimbledon reserves 

Edited by bimmerman
Quoted myself for some reason and can't delete it

2 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

I played in goals for my junior school team, so my first Derby hero was Reg Matthews.

You’re much older than I am! But this is what I love... the players change but the club is and always will be ours ? I’d follow this club in the national league if I had to ?