Derby v Wendies Match Ratings

sage

2 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Bugger it give them all 10. Purely for getting the result we needed.

With the exception of Forsyth who made me smash my coffee cup when he messed up for their goal as i launched it TV wards   luckily it missed the tv

Roos         6

Byrne        7

Forsyth     6

Edmondson    8

Clarke       8

Roberts     6

Knight       6

Shinnie       7

Lawrence     5

Waghorn     7

CKR          7

4 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Roos 3

Byrne 7

Forsyth 2

Edmondson 7

Clarke 7

Roberts 7

Knight 6

Shinnie 6

Lawrence 6

Waghorn 7

CKR 7

Forsyth 2...was that for the speed he ran off when subbed? lol...Thought Waghorn was good today and Roberts in patches.  Joz was bright when he came on...a brilliant yellow and great run for pen.

Roos 6 - dealt with most things, couldn't do anyhting about the Weds goals, couple of pour punches

Bryne 6 - decent defending but didn't get forward or support Roberts enough

Forsyth 3 - shocking defending for two of the Weds goals. Didn't get forward at all to support the attack.

Edmondson - 6 defended with some good headers but not too good on the ground

Clarke 6 - defended the area but didn't do much else. Ended the season without a goal.

Roberts 7 - quiet first half with one decent run & shot. Brilliant goal, but should have got a second and secured safety

Knight 5 - ran around a good deal but never seemed to get a good tackle in or run at their defence.

Shinnie 7 - never stopped running, played the ball out of defence with some decent passes. Set up the first goal.

Lawrence 6 - always in the game, defended well and had some good runs at the Weds defence. Set up Waghorns first goal.

Waghorn 8 - gave his heart & soul for the Rams today. Poor free-kick in 1st half but a great header to start the comeback. Took some nerves to score the penalty. all after nearly demolishing the upright in the first half. 

CKR 6 - some good hold up play but no shots on goal. Could have done better with a header in the 2nd half.

Jowsiak 7 - very lively when he came on, unlucky to be sub, and got the penalty. Would he have scored before being tripped?

3 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Forsyth 2...was that for the speed he ran off when subbed? lol...Thought Waghorn was good today and Roberts in patches.  Joz was bright when he came on...a brilliant yellow and great run for pen.

Gave Fozzy 2 points 1 for dressing himself and the other for getting off the pitch. 
I think 3 points for Roos was 3 too many, I was just feeling generous. In all fairness Roos is quite possibly the worst goalkeeper I can remember in a Rams shirt. 

Roos 4

Byrne 7

Forsyth 5

Edmondson 7

Clarke 7

Roberts 7

Knight 6

Shinnie 6

Lawrence 6

Waghorn 8

CKR 4

14 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Roos - 8

Byrne - 7

Forsyth - -6

Edmondson - 8

Clarke - 8

Roberts - 9

Knight - 6

Shinnie - 8

Lawrence - 7

Waghorn - 12 (extra 2 for letting the post know it was in a game early on)

CKR - 7

Bird - 7

Joswiak - 8

Curtis - 10

Rooney - 5

Jamie Thrasivoulou - 10

Marlon Pack - 10 (MOTM)

Roos 8 are you selling any of that stuff your on 

Roos - 5- Average display and needs to be replaced next year if we are going to be even remotely close to mid table  

Byrne - 6 Didn’t get forward as much as he can defensively shaky.   

Forsyth - 2 Very Poor. Forward offered nothing and at fault in part or whole for all 3 goals. Hopefully he’s now done as our starting left back. 

Edmondson - 7 Played OK and looked to get the ball forward although slow to cover the middle for the first goal. 

Clarke - 8 Defended well overall but similar to Edmonson for the first. Second and third were on Fozzy and he dealt with the rest well. 

Roberts - 8 What a beautiful strike. Offered nothing in the first half and not surprising as he has no support and the front line were absent. Second half showed what a player he can be. Such a shame he didn’t put that 1-1 away. 

Knight - 4 Runs around a lot as always but control and passing poor. Needs a rest and reset. 

Shinnie - 7 Battled well and did his job in the middle. 

Lawrence - 7 Was switched on for the full 90 mins and that made a difference. Great assist for the first and forward thinking throughout. 

Waghorn - 12 (extra 2 for letting the post know it was in a game early on) Love this rating given by another so I’m stealing it here. Doesn’t deserve another contract based on his performance over the season but a massive thanks for today’s performance. 

CKR - 6 Put himself about and played others in. Needs a place on the bench at best moving forward. 

Bird - 7 Came in and added a bit more composure in the middle. Great pass for Roberts that should have been a goal. 

Joswiak - 8 Love this lad. Hope he has a great euros and stays with us next year. Great run for the penalty and to get the free kick late on. 

Curtis - 10 Player of the season. What a man to give the team that 10 mins. Sured up everything at the back. 

Rooney - 5 He either needs a miracle off season that brings in amazing players or a massive improvement in being a manager or preferably both. 

Mel Morris - 2 for this year I’m afraid Mel.  

Roos 4. His lack of aerial presence is his undoing.

Byrne 6. Solid as ever, had a good season

Forsyth 4. So glad his display today didn't end in our relegation, he wouldn't deserve that after all his service. 

Edmondson 6. Shortest long throw in the league, solid otherwise.

Clarke 8. I'd love to us buy him, but that's probably the last game for our oldest looking relative youngster. Thanks Matt, you've been pretty damn good for 2 season's.

Roberts 7. Definitely a baller, could have settled nerves with a right foot, even a dinked left.

Knight 6. Regressed the longer Rooney's been in charge, but he's played a helluva lot of games for a kid, rest up Jason and push on next season.

Shinnie 7. Every team at this level needs a ratter, he's been a bright spark amongst the gloom.

Lawrence 6. Defensively good today, looks a little lost to me. He's kind of stuck between following his instincts, and trying to be a team man. As such, I don't think we get the best from him in either direction.

Waghorn 9. Had a horrible season, started the game by missing a chance and getting a clattering from the only thing in Pride Park less mobile than his former teammate and now manager. 

Then turned in a performance that saves our season, and possibly gives him another chance at the club. Cool as ice with the penalty, good luck Martyn if that's your last gasp, and thanks.

CKR 6. The most unlikely of cult heroes, he's more than played his part in our survival, what a guy!

3 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Clarke - 8 Defended well overall but similar to Edmonson for the first. Second and third were on Fozzy and he dealt with the rest well.

You didn't see him ball watching for the second then? Obv Forsyth needs to shoulder blame but he was probably expecting a central defender to get his head on a long ball...

27 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Gave Fozzy 2 points 1 for dressing himself and the other for getting off the pitch. 
I think 3 points for Roos was 3 too many, I was just feeling generous. In all fairness Roos is quite possibly the worst goalkeeper I can remember in a Rams shirt. 

think Hamer is worse!