Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Suggestion Thread

Kernow

19 hours ago, nogbad van 50 said:

Now I’ve recovered from yesterday I’ve watched the game again and Adam Reach would be superb for us.We so desperately need someone to replace the incompetent Forsythe.

Wednesday fans all seem glad to be seeing the back of him.

Fletcher is a consistant 1 in 4 striker, could do worse, but we really need to be looking at a 1 in 3 as our main striker.

Josh Knight, 23 year old centre half just had a really consistent season on loan from Leicester to Wycombe and about to be released. Someone young and hungry, but not naive.

I actually enjoy a suggestion thread, even if some are not realistically possible. It can spark some interesting debate.

I often read but rarely post.

I’d go for Westwood now Wednesday are down especially if Marsh is going to Celtic

Cheers

Gangway D from the terrace 

2 hours ago, GangwayD said:

I actually enjoy a suggestion thread, even if some are not realistically possible. It can spark some interesting debate.

I’d go for Westwood now Wednesday are down especially if Marsh is going to Celtic

Cheers

Not heard the Marshall to Celtic one?

4 hours ago, GangwayD said:

Cheers

Westwood who didn't even get as close to Derby's first as Roos did to Sheffield's?

4 hours ago, GangwayD said:

Cheers

Bialkowski from Millwall if we could get him. Normally has a worldy against us and been poty at Millwall two seasons running. One that goes under the radar.

3 minutes ago, TomSaint said:

I’d go for Barry bannan , windass and ikpeazu out of the teams relegated. I know theres some decent free agents about 

If you sign too many relegated players, that's where you'll end up.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

We shouldn’t pay money for anyone as we have been keeping all the other clubs in credit with crap purchases and then they have the cheek to complain that we spend too much. 

I think we will need to pay for centre forward. Either in fee if contracted, or wages if out of contract (or loan fee if prem reserve).

Other than that, I agree.