Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Suggestion Thread

Kernow

42 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Someone asked him if there are possible ins once embargo is lifted, Alan Nixon said there are a couple more trialists on top of the ones we know of.

@BuckoBeast sorry, that is wrong. What he is saying is that there are a couple other potential signings as well as the current triallists - Mengi is probably one of them

4 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

@BuckoBeast sorry, that is wrong. What he is saying is that there are a couple other potential signings as well as the current triallists - Mengi is probably one of them

I just saw of those dodgy Twitter transfer accounts claiming Jack Wheelchair is training with us  

12 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Ive mentioned him before but Elanga on loan would be decent, seems to be having a good preseason & pretty close with Mengi looking at Mengi's social media so maybe get them both on a season loan?

Apparently we are interested in Elanga but the issue with restrictions means it has been put on the back burner. As for Wilshire he's got an offer from Inter Miami, was due to train with us last Friday but never showed up.

9 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Apparently we are interested in Elanga but the issue with restrictions means it has been put on the back burner. As for Wilshire he's got an offer from Inter Miami, was due to train with us last Friday but never showed up.

Can't see how we can get Elanga given the number of clubs watching him. 

2 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

where have you seen about our interest in Elanga or is it ITK?

I think we will try and sign a young, tall, athletic forward on loan from a prem side to try and keep us ticking over, almost hope that we get a tammy abraham level of impact. Elanga and delap would seen to  be the very best that would potentially be available.

2 minutes ago, KBB said:

I think we will try and sign a young, tall, athletic forward on loan from a prem side to try and keep us ticking over, almost hope that we get a tammy abraham level of impact. Elanga and delap would seen to  be the very best that would potentially be available.

Anyone good on loan would require a loan fee so in short, we won't be getting anyone good on loan.

I suspect Utd are doing Rooney a favour with Mengi to help us get around it.

6 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Anyone good on loan would require a loan fee so in short, we won't be getting anyone good on loan.

I suspect Utd are doing Rooney a favour with Mengi to help us get around it.

Yep 100% agree but I was kind of hoping with city pinching delap from us, liverpool pinching Gordon and utd pinching 3 under 15s from us we might be able to call in a massive favour for a good loan for free for maybe a first refusal option on our young players for the next 3 years.

Edited by KBB

Need to beg clubs for loans. We need to go cap in hand to man utd and beg them to loan us someone like elanga for nothing. It wont happen but we really need to explore every possible available avenue.

We are desperate for quality. Forget the whole developing other teams youngsters arguement for a minute. We need quality to survive.