Feelings right now

Dimmu

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Absolutely disgrace of a performance in a game that we had to win mirrored only by the ineptitude of the manager supervising that shambles.

If Rooney is here next season then there's only one outcome.

Do the decent thing and get rid now so a manager with half a brain can have all summer to recruit the team he wants.

Really angry today as we should have gone down today by rights and those who are saying that because Rooney kept us up he should be given a go next season need to give their heads a serious wobble.

I'd get rid of the lot.

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

To exhausted to even be bothered to check out owlstalk or rotherham for a bit of shaudenfroid.

Try LTLF.  They set up a special matchday thread which is golden . Most comments on twitter are random tinpot ones from Leeds who were keenly poised at keyboards for full time till the entertainment ended as an anti climax for them.

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Absolutely disgrace of a performance in a game that we had to win mirrored only by the ineptitude of the manager supervising that shambles.

Do the decent thing and get rid now so a manager with half a brain can have all summer to recruit the team he wants.

Really angry today as we should have gone down today by rights and those who are saying that because Rooney kept us up he should be given a go next season need to give their heads a serious wobble.

Everyone is different I suppose.  I went through almost every emotion today, ending with a mixture of joy and relief, mirrored  by my Son who was dreading being relegated.

Being “really angry today because by rights we should’ve gone down “ seems to me quite bizarre.  We can still rebuild from within the Championship, probably easier than sinking towards lower league football. Which was a possibility.

Didn’t you say it was your birthday today?  Happy Birthday! I hope staying up hasn’t ruined your day.

34 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

No way on earth was it an “absolute disgrace of a performance”.

It wasn’t pretty or full of quality, it was probably never going to be given what was at stake or confidence levels given our current run of form but, it certainly wasn’t a disgrace.

I’m not sure Rooney can take much, if any, credit for our escape but to describe it as a disgrace today, I suggest you give your head a wobble.

Well I'm chuffed to bits. Chuffed to bits. 

We showed some grit today, don't care what anyone says. Came back twice from behind, which we've not managed all season. Yes, the defending was suspect, yes the forward play wasn't great, but we did what we needed to do, and that's all that counts.

I've been saying all week that it will be no cause for celebration if we stay up, but frankly having gone through every emotion during that and having come out, for once, on top, I'm celebrating big time!! 

Relieved and happy. Relegation would have been a disaster and I could only see another relegation after that and a Coventry City type situation unfolding. I've got no problem with players or fans enjoying the moment at all. It's been a cack year and we've survived. I don't care how we did it or if other team's players kept us up. 

Spent my afternoon in Lidl and Wilko in Porthmadog, obviously fixated on the phone. Like others have mentioned, I thought I wasn't bothered..... Elated now, dust ourselves down and start again.

For those of you who are angry, annoyed and talking about how we only survived because of XYZ, I genuinely don't understand why you watch football, that's how it works, your league position is based on your team's performance and all the others, same as it ever was. Be happy when things go your way.

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

I'm wobbling my head...