Feelings right now

Dimmu

9 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

You are proud of today... great, well done! Relived is my emotion, but I follow Derby to enjoy the good times. Drawing with Sheffield Wednesday who started 6 points behind us to stay up is nothing to be proud of. 

Yes, like I said, I was proud of the effort and proud that they were able to come back twice. Given our current run of form, I imagine most of us thought there was next to zero chance of them picking themselves up after going 2:3 down.

There isn't much I'm proud of from this season but there was a little today. Oh, and today, I was proud of the fans that turned up today.

Edited by Tamworthram

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

Alright lads, lassies and non-binary people. Never in doubt, was it? ?

Send your feelings and emotions with gif, pics are fine too. 

Wake Up Reaction GIF by Originals

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Yes, like I said, I was proud of the effort and proud that they were able to come back twice. Given our current run of form, I imagine most of us thought there was next to zero chance of them picking themselves up after going 2:3 down.

Agreed. Rotherham cool as custard is the one game I felt sick throughout. Exactly how I felt for 95 mins today. Just need now to enjoy the moment and when the time is right make the key decisions to enable the club to move forward ...

That 97 minutes summed up my life as a Derby fan.

Despair, elation, more despair, more elation, anger, joy, stress, frustration, relief, ecstasy, absolute scenes on my sofa....FaceTime call from me son in Singapore, dozens of  WhatsApp chats, 

Onwards and upwards, come on you great big beautiful Rams

???

On 05/05/2021 at 07:28, eccles the ram said:

Wilson will do us a favour on Saturday and help Cardiff win against Rothers. This is the third time I will say it. We will get a draw. We will go through all manner of emotions but get a mountain of alcohol around you, loads of pizzas and try and enjoy. We will SURVIVE! COYR???

Okay Wilson didn't do the business but i told you so!

I think today was the most important day since we’ve been back in the championship. In the same way that getting to two playoff finals is a great positive opportunity to push on, today we took our opportunity to not take a backwards step. We took our opportunity to turn what is hopefully our one off terrible season with a real risk of losing it all, into a positive outcome. 

That for me is the most important part, one day most championship teams are going to find themselves in a real struggle, some make it through, others end up in league one. We’ve got through the storm this season and I personally cannot wait to see how the next season pans out, I genuinely believe that we will be better than we were this time round.

Pure relief today!

Feel a little peed off that we have only got 1 point in the last 24. Thats not just based on our play on the pitch, but some bad refs decisions and bad luck. To be fair Cocu tried to play Dutch style slow build up football (never going to work in the Championship), then because of contract and money restraints we go with a rookie manager. We are better than our final position suggests. We have a Scottish international keeper, Two Polish internationals, A Welsh international, An Irish international and lots of youth internationals. What we did'nt have is a quality striker, sorry I don't count our Turkish international in that. Thats the main reason we have struggled this season.

Absolutely disgrace of a performance in a game that we had to win mirrored only by the ineptitude of the manager supervising that shambles.

If Rooney is here next season then there's only one outcome.

Do the decent thing and get rid now so a manager with half a brain can have all summer to recruit the team he wants.

Really angry today as we should have gone down today by rights and those who are saying that because Rooney kept us up he should be given a go next season need to give their heads a serious wobble.

3 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Feel a little peed off that we have only got 1 point in the last 24. Thats not just based on our play on the pitch, but some bad refs decisions and bad luck. To be fair Cocu tried to play Dutch style slow build up football (never going to work in the Championship), then because of contract and money restraints we go with a rookie manager. We are better than our final position suggests. We have a Scottish international keeper, Two Polish internationals, A Welsh international, An Irish international and lots of youth internationals. What we did'nt have is a quality striker, sorry I don't count our Turkish international in that. Thats the main reason we have struggled this season.

1 out of 21. Mostly agreed, we underperformed badly, although I think fully fit CKR would've been enough. Shame Gregory had the injury and we couldn't rest our star striker at all.